BOO (Bag Of Oranges) reproduction

Seee…!!
:thinking::rofl::face_with_hand_over_mouth::green_heart::v:

1 Like

Wanna buy a genuine Polex watch?

4 Likes

I agree, I normally just point out that unsolicited PMs asking for seeds is a banable offense. The ones that come with a sob story are the worst as they try to play on your sympathy. In the end, it just feels rude to me.

:pray:

It is annoying but one tends to get used to it. Just tells me something about a person’s character. I got a PM today asking for all the seeds and cards I have reproduced. They were asking to buy them thought so not the same thing. At least they were not just asking for free seeds. Unfortunately for them, I don’t sell seeds.

18 Likes

I’m a bit confused, someone shows a picture of 70 grams of pollen or 5000 seeds. Are we supposed to assume they will use them all. Or is the faux pax asking in pm? Should one ask in public forum , or not at all. What’s the move.

5 Likes

Ask if it’s ok to talk in DM.

3 Likes

Should it be asked in PM?

2 Likes

“Hey Foreigner I was hoping to talk to you about something is it cool if I DM you?”

Something like this will almost always get a yes.

9 Likes

Hey @Foreigner ! Are those polexs still available? My Bolivia quit working.

8 Likes

I have a fake TAG that will pass a casual inspection but if you’re really looking you can tell.

3 Likes

As @Foreigner said, either ask in public for what you want or at min, ask if you can PM the person. At least that way, you know the other party is willing to be in the conversation.

7 Likes

Assume I’m running them all

5 Likes

C, can I have some of the plants?

3 Likes

If someone has something i would like to have i reach out to them and ask if they would like to work out a trade. Is that okay or frowned upon?

I dont ever want to come off as rude or a beggar

4 Likes

Yes, of course.

5 Likes

It’s a fine line. I would think it’s ok if asking to do a trade but it can’t hurt to ask in public. Even without details it wouldnt hurt to shout out “would you be willing to do a trade, if so can I PM you?” I think the PM rule is mainly for seed beggers though.

7 Likes

I’ll sell your seeds :joy:

4 Likes

https://www.reddit.com/r/FashionReps/

Polexs galore

2 Likes

Those are knockoffs, @Foreigner has the Real ones !

7 Likes

If you are pumped on someone’s genetics and want to get a chance to grow them, the best way is to publicly tell them how much you like their garden and go from there. There is nothing I love more than talking about my plants so starting the conversation that way is always a winner.

11 Likes

:point_up:

I’m a full time hype man. I like to make people feel good about making some good seeds. People don’t hear enough nice stuff about them.

I also like to think people like to see what their babies could do in hydro. It’s usually grow so large they can be seen from space, which is a lot of fun for both of us!

11 Likes