BOO (Bag Of Oranges) reproduction

I also alert them to this and then steer them to the Seed Trading thread. Open trading atmosphere is a wonderful aspect of OG that is nowhere else.

9 Likes

Gotcha good to know because there is so many beans i want to get my hands on but cant purchase so i always figured it doesnt get any more fair then a trade. Ill definitely go the more public route and announce that i am interested from here out

2 Likes

Eleven days and this thread is still going strong! I have an actual thread where I’m growing plants and post somewhat regularly but I can’t get more then half a dozen people to pop in and comment with any regularity.

Give this well beaten horse a rest and come visit my journal.

LoveDaAutos OG Journal

14 Likes

I stopped getting notifications on your thread. That’s kinda irritating :confused:

1 Like

I just notified your ass! :joy: :peace_symbol:

7 Likes

:joy:
Thank you, I understand keeping me on track is a full time job. It takes a village.

10 Likes

You have really nice plants.

6 Likes

You do have really nice plants @Loggershands . I fondly remember that Suga Suga you grew around September of last year, that was a pretty plant.

6 Likes

Thanks for the advice bro! I will definitely take the time to jump in someones thread and learn a bit about them and their grow before telling them i am interested in their gear. I was once the guy innocently asking people for beans when i seen they were reproducing them but that was before i realized there was a bunch of scum who spend all their spare time trying to scrape up beans for whatever reason. Now i just play the giveaways, sign ups, and trades, i would never flat out ask again lol shame on me.

3 Likes

I was gonna ask how much of a donation do I need to make to og to get all your bog reproductions. No cards included would be fine.
If you’d do that pm me
Otherwise ill just be watching for all your giveaways.
I was watching that auction but man that went up fast.

3 Likes

I dont know unfortunately im one of those offenders that ask people but i always offer a trade or donation or to buy if the person choses to say i will send some free thats a bonus but i dont walk in with that in mind i would rather give something in return just so i feel were on level ground and also so they know im not just asking for freebees but till recently i didnt know there was people that would take beans from you and sell them thats just a crime ! I also when i grow i always notifie the person i got them from so they see and now i used thier beans and as i feel you should do is review the seeds and grow for that person !sorry got caught up in the discussion ! Hahah just want to say thank you so much to @Wizdom and anybody else that had a hand in this bag of oranges fiasco ! This is truly what makes OG great thanks again !

10 Likes

Hmm, I have never thought much about it man. I suppose I am open to the idea.

4 Likes

Did y’all ever get one of those books from the bank as a kid that you filled with quarters and put in your account?

I want one of those but for pucks of BOG seeds.

10 Likes

I got new pucks coming actually :wink:

IMG_3535

48 Likes

I want a troll puck :grin:
Very cool :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Sweet looking pucks! I always like seeing the “different” ones and what people come up with.

5 Likes

I spent some time on freecannabis.com and the majority of new signups are after the free cannabis but don’t contribute in any way to the site.

1 Like

I do think they are super cool and while I would love to take the credit for them, @Bobgrows and her hubby are 100% responsible for these cool creations. Huge props to them. :v:

14 Likes

Very nice looking pucks @DougDawson, I did not even know that pucks existed until very recently, now have seen some really cool ones - Thanks for sharing :smiley: :smiley:

3 Likes

I got a sweet coin flip binder recently, not everything is in flips but it does make me happy to have 12 pages

Under $20 on the jungle website

25 Likes