BOO (Bag Of Oranges) reproduction

Wow - that is some sweet collection, how do you chose which to grow? :grinning: :grinning:

2 Likes

Bahahahahahaha, I guess I don’t know how to answer that question. I really don’t know, I just grow as many as possible and give them away to my people. There’s no choosing, its luck of the draw. Its all because of OG, I didn’t have this problem last year. Such a wonderful community of people here. I assume it’ll be an issue for years to come. I will say I pay attention to others opinions of certain plants and I will choose accordingly but my collection is nothing compared to others on here.

10 Likes

:joy::joy:

1 Like

Hey Doug sorry but is the bag of oranges photo or auto? And also I would like to say that the idea about the BOG reproductions would be great for the collectors ,and the guys getting the organizers to donate sections to group names seed name auto/ photo ! Im sure you would find alot of interest .

2 Likes

I can only fit 6 maybe 7 pages in my Trapper Keepers

I need to get a dedicated fridge.

21 Likes

I believe they are photos man.

1 Like

You have to check them. That’s where I go pear shaped.

1 Like

Is nobody with those organizers concerned about moisture? Just curious. I see they look great and can help organize but I would be concerned about moisture getting to the seeds personally.

14 Likes

I believe that would be @Soiltech

2 Likes

I have a flip binder like that for some seeds. I put the binder in a extra large ziploc bag.
When I take it out of the fridge I let it sit for a while before I open it.
Most of my seeds are in flips or pucks in Mason jars in the fridge.

2 Likes

This is a 100% legit concern.
Unless the nice coin flip organizing binders are in an airtight tub, along with a bunch of dessicant packs, over time the seeds WILL be exposed to fridge moisture.
Worst case is the seeds may rot and /or the paper flips may get black mold.

7 Likes

I do the same, everything is either jarred or in Ziplock bags. We’ll, except for my vials as they all have their own gaskets.

3 Likes

Do you guys not buy jugs of dessicant?

4 Likes

The Bag Of Oranges repro beans are fem seeds made from fem seeds.

4 Likes

I coitainly do.

4 Likes

You sure? It started with 5 fems and 10 regs? I don’t want to re read this while thread on my phone, lol.

I just use these, they are rechargeable.

4 Likes

That would be crazy, because I sent an entire pack with at least ten fems of BOO for this repro. I believe it was only ever a fem release from Useful.

4 Likes

The second post shows a pack of 5 fems and 10 regs. I see a bunch of talk of STS, I honestly don’t know which way it all went. The run was so all over the place I really didn’t follow it closely. But I believe the 10 pack in the second post were regs and from @FirstCavApache64. I know even more seeds were apparently added though. I could absolutely be wrong. If you say Usefull only released them as fems then I am mistaken.

7 Likes

Those are all fems. I sent the ten in to him. FirstCavApache donated his last five. The left pack says S1 and the second pack (the ones I sent) say feminized. S1 beans are fems.

13 Likes

@FirstCavApache64 , very good guy !He gives me awesome clones. He’s the best.

9 Likes