BOO (Bag Of Oranges) reproduction

I doubt they’re fake beans. He didn’t seem that devious. Sounds like he still wants to be accepted on other forums or whatever. He was definitely ramping up to try and make money off of either selling seeds or cuts. I’m sure he’d still like to do that and knows the word will spread quickly if he went this wild and sent fake beans. How do the odds work in outcome of what you see in S2s?

Edit: Would these be S2s? I know nothing about breeding or reversing and whatnot. Haha

5 Likes

I’m asking, because the BOO S1 seeds were all pretty similar and smelled strong of orange early on. So, it would be easy to test if they’re real in that sense, but does S2 bring out more variation or anything?

Edit: I wasn’t even around when he was doing this, so I don’t even know how it was done. Did he reverse one onto all of the other females or what?

3 Likes

I believe he reversed a few, but it’s all here in the thread.

I’ve got three beans soaking. I’m debating whether to toss them outside in hopes of them finishing by the end of October or put them in my closet and 12/12 them from seed. I want to cross them with the LemonThai I have going. Something tells me it’ll be an awesome cross. :grinning:

12 Likes

I would agree with this.
But I could be wrong, so if someone grows these seeds and finds orange, great.

1 Like

55" tv as pc monitor open image in new tab and ctrl mousewheel zoom it to the pixel

4 Likes

Lol, at the lake bud. OG on my phone. If I was at home I would not have the same issue. I normally have readers too but this happens on day 3 of my trip while sitting at the fire cleaning the lenses. They wouldn’t even glue back together, lol. Oh well, I dont need to read much this week.

12 Likes

awhh fuck man that i didnt forsee this, it got out of my mind you tried to do seed chucking cleaning before you went out if i now recall, but they broke in a corner so it might be a hard repair , idk how expensive eye wear are now but im sure its expensif

1 Like

Naw, they are just cheap readers off Amazon. I have more at home. I just really need to go to the optometrist to get a proper prescribed pair. Benefits will cover a couple pair for me. Time for me to stop working with cheap readers and get some proper ones.

6 Likes

For some reason I’ve never been able to order those on Amazon.ca so always got them through the US site.

1 Like

Here you go @CanuckistanPete :v:

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B09DYWX8Q2/ref=sspa_mw_detail_0?ie=UTF8&psc=1&sp_csd=d2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9waG9uZV9kZXRhaWwp13NParams

4 Likes

https://www.reddit.com/r/RepTime/

1 Like

It’s not worth catching a case for what a few thousand? Your lives/time are worth way more than that.

3 Likes

26hth7

10 Likes

Lol.

7 Likes

b94c45ac766105c011517adad572e557

3526234 972e15cdd5550b311064118d279e73bf 1328966366476_1436595

7 Likes

so where is tst crying saying everyone turned on him ? that tends to happen when you bs everyone and treat them like shit. lol.

im sure someone here has his reall addy and name. not to mention all the pics hes posted. there could be alot worse done to him so he should be happy

4 Likes

Bring on the Oranges… Tag me when we get back to business. Never had any proper orange flavor and hoping for the best. Good luck with your oranges everyone!!!

2 Likes

Thanks Doug…sure, NOW they have them!

2 Likes

Yep and phone number

3 Likes