BOO (Bag Of Oranges) reproduction

@HeadyBearAdventures very wise choice! Love my method sevens so much I’ve been wearing them out too this entire summer lol. And the difference they make is unreal!

6 Likes

Same here lol. I really like them

5 Likes

I still remember the very first time putting a pair of method sevens on under my old HPS set-up.

“I can see clearly now the rain is gone…”

So much easier to spot deficiencies, any issues, and critters if they ever arise!

4 Likes

Exactly…. You don’t realize it until you try them that first time in a grow, best part is. No more eye strain, zero since getting these, even the pains I would get in my eyes from time to time are gone. I’ve been rocking these for about 1.5 years now and they are still impressing me

8 Likes

Sounds like a great place, mind if I sit and take a load off.

5 Likes

There’s a spot over here by the gravity bong buddy!

8 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 all good, I’m never in a hurry. Also that’s why I like this place so much the threads are petty chill and filled with good people!!

7 Likes

Why Thank You Kindly Dont mind if I do…

3 Likes

How they looking brotha? :sunglasses:

2 Likes

All is well , a bit pissed and ate some bottoms while I’ve been laid up and my son was giving them water only for 8-9 days but they got a light feed yesterday and will get a good one today. I’ll pull em out for some pics now that I can in the near future

21 Likes

Apologies for not tossing up pics /update sooner. But I was in no position to do so the last 8-10 days. But now that I’m getting back to health and myself. The progression will be steady as always

28 Likes

Very sorry for the lack of pics/posts up until now, had a pretty bad health issue that forced me to lay here for almost 3 weeks, but things have been looking up lately and I’m getting back to my routine. Although slightly neglected and receiving only water for like 20 days everything seems ok (minus the cannibalized bottom leaves/branches) yesterday everything was moved from my seedling/clone shelf into the big tent (my flower room) as it’s empty atm anyway. They recieved their first full strength nutes again , after a light dose 2 days ago. Today I will take them from the trays and their small pots , add some mykos, b vits and that magical ingredient kelp/seed extract and I promise explosive growth within a few days for sure. Documentation will be often and thorough from here on out.

28 Likes

BOO are the entire middle tray and a portion of the left one as well, don’t mind the minor discoloured leaves and semi odd growth direction this was literally 2 minutes after moving over there, plus they just endured some neglect sadly

51 Likes

Sorry to hear about your heath challenges. I think those young plants look petty good and must have been thinking of you to be doing so well. :green_heart:

6 Likes

Why thank you VERY MUCH @TricycleOfDoom I too was pleasantly surprised to see how well they did after the neglect . Definitely meant to be :wink:

15 Likes

Wow only water for that long, those are some hearty plants to survive as well as they did. Also sorry about your health issue, and I hope you are on the mend now

8 Likes

I was wondering what was going on with these. Glad to hear you’re doing better now. Hopefully it’s all in the rear view now.

5 Likes

Hope you’re feeling back to your regular self again!
Sorry to hear you’ve been layed up for so long.

Good to see the plants survived that small scale stress test though :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: looking forward to seeing what these do in flower!

:v:

2 Likes

Thank you guys! Really appreciate the kind words :pray:t3:

8 Likes

Hope you’re recovering well brother.
Much love! :peace_symbol::heart:

3 Likes