BOO (Bag Of Oranges) reproduction

Thank you @blowdout2269 :pray:t3:

4 Likes

Push thru it , it’s what we do

Keep er lit we say

Sending the good vibes , from across the pond : )

5 Likes

Thank you @ifish :pray:t3:

4 Likes

Now back to work lol

Irish banter : )

2 Likes

Bahaha ON IT SIR 🫡

2 Likes

Quick pic to show the instant happiness after climatization and some good nutes…. Loving life now and soon to have new shoes as well :wink:

46 Likes

Looking great! Resiliency, a beautiful thing to see and way to be. Appreciate you, @TopShelfTrees1. You spread a lot of good ‘round here!

5 Likes

Thank you @Butterthief1959 put a big smile on my face reading that! And I could not agree more, it’s amazing how truly resilient cannabis is, boggles my mind sometimes

2 Likes

I remember my first shoes

Was a pair but someone ate one , I was gutted

25 Likes

Bahaha Epic!

4 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 im happy you’re back in the saddle and thanks for doing this repro!

I didn’t know useful but the amount of love he has here on OG means he must’ve been an OG himself and may his rep live on through your BOO repro! :call_me_hand:

11 Likes

My pleasure @Elpolloloco and I could not agree more. Useful was a great man and it’s a blessing for me to be able to do this in his honour. Thanks for all the love :pray:t3:

14 Likes

Uppot happening on ALL today, then 2-3weeks to settle, and it’s on! Pictures to come….

17 Likes

Hey @Trial-N-Error check out the fruits of your generosity over here!

5 Likes

Things are looking great @TopShelfTrees
I think Useful would appreciate your efforts to " Spread the Love"
I know I do.
Keep doing what you do and just being you, Bro!
Peace

6 Likes

Much love and respect bro! For real and thank you again. Big pic dump incoming shortly also :wink:

9 Likes

Stuff is coming back to health very nicely now, everything has been uppotted to 2.5 gallon nursery pots , until I can utilize the full space they are a little crammed etc. but that won’t be long, and at the size they are it won’t be an issue anyway, getting some great scents with these from dank earthy scents, to rotten fruit, to an almost fruit punch, definitely citrus on a bunch, and one’s kind of putrid. The self topper that’s been staying squat is one of my favourite so far and the earthy one too, can see different leaf shape/size on some, and some shot up much more (up until today they were all sane height/distance from lights) all were given a 75% Veg feed of Athena bloom with silica, and Roots exelurator gold, and I also did a little experiment and gave some MYKOS and some Dynomyco and the rest are the control group.

53 Likes

Looking good in there dude!!
They’re going to really take off when they get to stretch their legs (roots) in those new pots.

What will you be using for the reversal spray? CS or STS. Any particular brand, or just making your own?

Sorry if I’ve missed this being cover already.

:v:

3 Likes

Going to be using STS, I got ingredients from @pharmerfil and a bottle of spray concentrated from @blowdout2269 probably try both or at least have both on hand

13 Likes

Plants look great! Nice work, I’m enjoying the photos and updates. Please keep posting. :v:

1 Like