BOO (Bag Of Oranges) reproduction

Thank you and I definitely will, was out of commission for 3-4 weeks with a health issue hence my lack of posts for a while but they will be much more frequent now and my usual style, promise :wink:

8 Likes

I’ve been looking at getting hold of some too, but it’s such a pain to get in the UK.
Will probably resort to making my own.

:v:

3 Likes

Wish I had more I’d gladly send ya some, know what if I don’t use the powders/ingredients and the pre-mix works I can send it your way bro, no problem @SonsOfAvery

1 Like

Almost forgot the root pics at transplant. I’d say they were ready :wink:

36 Likes

Sts is super easy to make. I bought the compotents off ebay.

3 Likes

Thats is very kind of you, I’m going to attempt making some myself. It seems pretty straight forward to make.
But thank you anyway, I appreciate the offer!

:v:

1 Like

It’s definitely not that hard, actually if you watch @Sebring s video on it it’s pretty hard to mess up. If it doesn’t work out or whatever just hmu

3 Likes

Yeah, just don’t forget the dilution instructions homie! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Haha I will not, promise. In fact I’ll message you before making to be sure. Thanks again, it’s very much appreciated :pray:t3:

super cool project. my hearts all in

2 Likes

cool looking plants kind of reminds me of El Nino

I’ve heard of Useful but missed this thread completely! Orange caught my attention.

After reading about this on JCB the description sounds amazing! Good luck on your BOO run @TopShelfTrees1

8 Likes

Thank you @invisible @tommypoppyseed much appreciated :facepunch:t2:

4 Likes

A few quick pics this morning as I fertigated the ladies, can see they are starting to take off, each node has new growth starting and things are looking good. Not a whole lot of difference but an update was due.

36 Likes

Will you be doing a spring co-op box entry with these Boo’s if all works out
Would love to try some more of Useful’s seeds.
Have you ever grown his Chem Cookie Trip/ endor score?

3 Likes

I don’t think with it being feminized etc. it qualifies for co-op runs or I gladly would have. But I will be offering these up on my own. All I ask is for some help with stamps/cards/envelopes as I know it can get costly and I’m in no position to do it on my own atm. But with the awesome group we have here at OG I have no doubt it won’t be a problem. I’ll be sure everyone who wants some gets some if all goes well.

22 Likes

Why so light green, is that the lighting, or do they just grow light green?
I was thinking maybe Nitrogen but what do I know.
Grow on my Brother

2 Likes

Sounds like a Plan, You are a Good Person no matter what Foreigner said about you LOL (Joke).
I told him next calendar to please keep his clothes on,

3 Likes

The endor score I actually grew two plants of, but wasn’t impressed with the phenos I got, it has this nasty musk smell and the other was a male. His Stardawg f3 was phenomenal, his sleestack cross was great! I loved several BOO crosses! And so many more, the only two I was not impressed with (mind you I didn’t pop full packs just a few was endor score and a tester he gave of mothers milk and Chem, it was the finickiest thing I’ve ever seen!

7 Likes

Ya it’s the lighting, they may be a little off due to previous neglect but this light now that I turned it up anyway really messes with things, I’ll turn it down for the rest, promise :wink:

4 Likes