BOO (Bag Of Oranges) reproduction

Definitely will be taking a cut of each before I start spraying. Hoping to find a black pheno and an orange sherbet if I’m lucky, have 20 chances sooo :crossed_fingers:t3:

31 Likes

And welcome to OG @Pleiochasium glad to have you on board! Definitely came to the right place. :facepunch:t2:

7 Likes

I do believe that this is a seed co-op, so I don’t think your late. Welcome to og!

4 Likes

A black pheno you say! Tell me more please

4 Likes

Welcome to OG bro :sunglasses::v:

1 Like

We all got are fingers crossed :crossed_fingers: for this to be a success! 🫵 :facepunch: :wink: :sunglasses: :v:

3 Likes

When the time draws nigh, PLEASE “ring my bell” also, I’m more than happy to contribute to shipping expenses. I have PP and Venmo, if it helps. Continued success, my Man, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100::pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Was a pheno my buddy Lester found that was basically black by the time she was done, orangey earthy dank ! Gorgeous, covered in frost, big heads!

16 Likes

Of course bro :facepunch:t2: I’ve got you 100%

3 Likes

What an awesome journal you have going here @TopShelfTrees1. I’ve always been a fan of Useful’s gear. Hope you find those winners you’re looking for. The black pheno sounds amazing.

7 Likes

Hey @TopShelfTrees1. I’d also like to help with stamps etc. when the time comes. :green_heart:

4 Likes

@Ghost_Rider thank you my friend :pray:t3:
@TricycleOfDoom i really appreciate it , thank you.
Love this place and the comaradery it always brings out!

8 Likes

I thought this was going to utilize the co-op to go out. Am I wrong?

2 Likes

No, I thought it wouldn’t qualify so I never put it up for review sadly

5 Likes

That sucks, it would have made distribution much easier. But you can definitely throw any og in and make that orange og!

7 Likes

Don’t I know it brother. :man_facepalming:t2: and I’m in NO POSITION to pull that off out of pocket. But from all the awesome OG’s who’ve responded I’m sure we’ll get them into everyone’s hands who wants some. And if not, it’ll get done one way or another. This is my tribute to a fallen brother, friend/mentor who I truly love and respect so I’m bound and determined to put these in peoples hands .

23 Likes

I was really hopeful that this was going to become a co-op as I am very interested and have been following a long in hopes of get some of the seeds. Now I am :slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

I am hopeful to be on of those people that might get a chance to receive some of those seeds. :wink::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Oh you shall my friend…. If all goes well there should be a whole bunch! :wink:

9 Likes

I was excited for this as a chance for BOO also. It was one of the ones I missed. So you know I’m interested!

6 Likes