BOO (Bag Of Oranges) reproduction

People will still get seeds guys! Non-co-op runs are just distributed by the grower and usually a bunch of OGs who chip in for postage!
@TopShelfTrees1 isn’t just making these for himself! :laughing:
@SHSC-1 did a full distribution along with @PineTarBastard to get Shishkaberry out into the community, and folks like @misterbee and @DougDawson also help out when necessary.

26 Likes

Definitely understand that. The co-op distribution would have been simple, but they will get out for sure. What’s the info on the shiskaberry?

6 Likes

Yeah, seeing seed runs outside the co-op is a great thing. I am always willing to help.

18 Likes

I am will to contribute with postage or what ever will help offset the cost :heavy_dollar_sign: .:hugs::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::v:

8 Likes

You are always willing to help! I don’t think I have ever seen you do anything but help!
I appreciate all your efforts.

6 Likes

You never got in on that ? He sent out pollen and beans, epic job! A lot of people got two packs in the US too I’m sure someone can get you some. If I had two I’d gladly toss some your way.

3 Likes

You sure??? I heard he fell asleep once…during Confessional!!! Human, after all :crazy_face:, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: SPECIAL NOTE: I did hear the Priest say, “Bless you, my Son” so all is forgiven.

3 Likes

I can only follow so many threads!

3 Likes

That could only happen if he was exhausted from helping earlier. Worked himself to complete exhaustion :grin:

2 Likes

Don’t forget, I will gladly help you out as well with postage, pucks for seeds, whatever you need brother @TopShelfTrees1 I may be stateside, but I can have the postage sent to your address or whatever works for you…

I’m sure we will be chatting more soon, I’ve been lagging, but I think I’m caught up finally lol but I’ll tell you all the details in our DM to stay on topic here

8 Likes

Oh I know, I missed tons of good ones too, I feel you 100%

5 Likes

I totally understand, been there myself for a while now. And I appreciate it so much. Glad to hear that though as you know I’m pretty excited by what we proposed :facepunch:t2:

2 Likes

:raised_hand::sunglasses: here to help with $ for stamps and such if needed :tangerine::love_letter:

3 Likes

Thank you as well @Not-Notjosh and anyone willing to help. Love you guys

2 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1
If you get a few people (besdied me) in the UK wanting some of these, I’ll happily act as distributor for UK, save you sending multiple packs out.
I’ll cover postage costs for people here too.

I can even package into individual pucks, and I’ll add a sticker with your logo too :blush:

:v:

10 Likes

Count me in for help too. A great project

2 Likes

That’s the OG WAY I’m used to. Way to represent, Bro!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

You sir are awesome! I’m sure there will be! You got me intrigued by stickers with my logo. I was talking with my wife about that just last week. Was wondering where I could get little ones made for my pucks . The few places I looked though weren’t cheap! I forgot about the cool work you do and the awesome sticker pack you made for me ! I think we need to chat later on , I’ll dm you

4 Likes

Thank you bro that’s OGAF! :wink:

1 Like

It all comes together!

1 Like