BOO (Bag Of Oranges) reproduction

Just found the thread earlier today and got obsessed reading through it, looking forward to updates

4 Likes

Will be spraying STS again this evening, I’ll get some individual shots of the 5 candidates when I do, it’s blowing my mind the pace at which they have absolutely just taken off since flip! Like I would guess they are growing 3/4 inches a day easy! It’s nuts!
And oh the stank they are emitting :drooling_face:

30 Likes

Some individual shots of the 5 STS recipients

43 Likes

34 Likes

35 Likes

32 Likes

IMG_5948 ![IMG_5950|375x500](upload://wQ4BdiFvY26DvC7melfknv78WYx.jpeg !

38 Likes

Excellent the treatment begins! Looks super healthy

5 Likes

Went back to Canna and my troubles instantly ended :thinking: thank you bro :pray:t3:

4 Likes

Very nice plants! I particularly like that structure on that last post :100: :fire: .

2 Likes

I like that one very much too! Nice strong, sturdy branches too and has a real dank stem rub , but unique from the others as there’s very little orange, more skunk, new shoes, an a slight cleanerish smell I can’t quite put my finger on, has some sporadic double serrations as well, but very minimal. Got me intrigued for sure, good eye :wink:

12 Likes

Beautiful looking plants brother!

3 Likes

They’re looking great!

2 Likes

Keep banging it out of the park bro :sunglasses: stupendous job! HELL YEAH! :fire::facepunch::star_struck::+1::confetti_ball::sunglasses::turkey::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Thank you guys :pray:t3: now as long as all goes well with the STS and my spraying we should be fine. Just realized I only have enough for one more spray atm though…. Guess I went a bit overboard the first two sprays :man_facepalming:t2:

10 Likes

That just means next batch will be super fresh.

3 Likes

:fire: :fire: :fire:

Looking on point! Great stuff. :beers:

1 Like

Looking great!! Like photo 7 :camera_flash:

1 Like

I like hearing this…gives me hope!

Do either of you guys see any kind of damage or anything different in the growth you’re spraying with sts?
I’ve used my sts 4 times in 10ish days…I was looking for a plant response from the spray, but nothing…which is good, because growth looks good.
Will balls just start growing? I know with colloidal silver, I could see some disfigured growth, so knew it was having some effect.

Just want to be sure my pre98 bubbas are gonna throw balls…I’m kind of nervous…need some reassurance…lol

6 Likes

Not really , I’ve seen it on a couple plants I’ve sprayed in the past, but also seen zero effects, then pop, pop, balls, balls then BALLS! Lol I’ve yet to have it fail tbch, but I’ve also always done just one plant. I’ve got hella faith though @Tappy and for bubba too :wink:

5 Likes