BOO (Bag Of Oranges) reproduction

It’s working as long as you don’t see Buds forming. I made pre 98 Bubba s1s this summer. It made plenty of balls but very little pollen,gave about 40 seeds.GL

5 Likes

Yeah, the EFOG reversal caught me of guard with her quick flowing and my distractions. I continued to dose into flowering. I might have shortened the days even. Can’t remember.
Thought all hope was lost.
Then somehow, miraculously in like week five-ish she started poppin sacks. I took that bitch to 130+ days, and don’t think I even got 40 S1’s to show for it! :joy:
Though…she did still manage to do the deed with the second-start autoflower and produce many F5’s. Progress!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@Tappy, I’ve never had negative responses to STS. I have seen people have them with both, but it happens more so with CS i think. For all we know it’s their mixture. Maybe different plants respond differently to the stuff. Who knows, lol. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I can smell the orange in the first picture!

4 Likes

IMG_5968

Happy Danksgiving my friends! Enjoy and cherish every moment! Life moves so fast, sometimes it’s so nice to just sit back and enjoy a good meal, with good friends followed by some real good weed! Much love

23 Likes

IMG_5966
I DEFINITELY AM ! And all of the amazing friends I’ve made here! I’m truly thankful for OG and all of you who have helped to enrich my life, lift my mood, spirits or offer advice etc. this has been a humbling year to say the least for me, but I’m just thankful I’m here to enjoy it all with all of you ! Thank You All for the support , love, kindness and generosity. I am with 100% certainty in a better spot now both mentally and physically because of so many of you and I can’t thank you enough for that. Much love and much respect always and forever :facepunch:t2:

29 Likes

Happy Danksgiving!

5 Likes

IMG_8614

7 Likes

IMG_4272 IMG_4264

15 Likes

@Trial-N-Error thankyou , all arrived safe and sound across the pond wooohooo : )

@Esrgood4u
@SonsOfAvery
@scotchlock

Hmu for some USEFUL mint chocolate trip f2 seeds , from a very generous Trail-N-Error : )

12 Likes

He’s the best for sure! Awesome!

4 Likes

A big up to USEFUL too

6 Likes

Remember those who are less fortunate during these times of excess. Gonna be bagging up some grams or small bags to hand out when downtown. Not many people carry change these days, but weed is as good as money…basically…lol. Feel bad for the homeless folks these days…has been getting cold as eff.

13 Likes

Any of you guys give goodies to the guys asking for change at the red lights or anything? Since covid, no spare loonies or quarters…all card.

7 Likes

I do to the guys on the street, not so much at the red lights etc. I also will buy them coffees and donuts/Timbits etc. or even bags of nectarines )vitamin c , plus food ) hell ya! Gave out socks once too, like 100 pairs of warm winter socks. Sadly I haven’t done much this year

8 Likes

When I lived in the Toronto area I would give money or weed to panhandlers sometimes. In smaller areas it feels strange, like I wonder if theyre using the resources available. Like TopShelf said it’s mostly people on the street not so much at the lights, because those people seem like they’re bothersome to be honest.

6 Likes

I hope that doesnt come across judgmental it’s just hard to say who needs help the most and who just wants to mooch. I don’t know if there’s a huge difference but yeah.

7 Likes

Nah I feel the same, I don’t like them coming up to the car, especially at lights etc. it’s dangerous too. Most never give to anyone so it’s definitely not judgemental, at least not imo

3 Likes

Try to have some gift cars in the truck, don’t like handing out cash

3 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 @leetdood @Tappy
You’ve all inspired me to have a weekend of generosity… it will have to wait until next weekend when I get paid though :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: otherwise I’d be handing out pennies :rofl:.

There’s a huge amount of homeless people in the city closest to me, and where I work the street is covered in sleepingbags and makeshift shelters. Its horrible to see peoplereduced to this, when there could be ways of solving these problems.
But, I’ll make it my duty next week to help out where I can!

:v:

8 Likes

That’s very generous, and very OG of you!

What is the Chocolate Trip?

I have some of the Chocolate Diesel f3 pollen, are the genetics similar at all?
Apologies I’m not up to scratch on all of Useful’s work.

:v:

4 Likes