BOO (Bag Of Oranges) reproduction

Not similar genetics. It’s a chocolate Thai cross that Bodhi did an f2 of. Somewhere in the Bodhi threat is the background

3 Likes

Mint chocolate trip

MAMA: CHOCOLATE MINT OG IS A SUPER STRONG STRAIN WAS REALIZED BY CROSSING EMERALD OG KUSH WITH GRANDDADDY PURPLE. THE MINT, CHOCOLATE, AND PINE FLAVORS OF THIS STRAIN ARE COMPLEMENTED WITH AN ACIDIC TOUCH. THIS PLANT INDUCES CEREBRAL AND PHYSICAL EFFECTS. THE FLOWERING PHASE LASTS FOR 58-63 DAYS. THE FAN LEAVES, SUGAR LEAVES, AND BUDS CAN TAKE ON INTERESTING COLORS SUCH AS PURPLE AND BLUE. IT’S A VISUALLY APPEALING PLANT THAT CAN MAKE ANY INTERIOR DECOR LOOK MAGNIFICENT.

**PAPA (CLONE REVERSED):**CHOCOLATE TRIP IS AN 50/50 HYBRID. IT EXUDES AN EXOTIC AND STRONG, SWEET CHOCOLATE SMELL WITH NOTES OF VANILLA CANDY AGAINST A PEANUT BUTTER BACKGROUND. PHENOTYPES ARE TIGHT-NODED, STOCKY, AND DO WELL UNDER INDOOR LIGHTING, OFFERING GENEROUS, RESIN-SOAKED AND DENSE BUDS. IDEAL FOR DAYTIME AND EVENING USAGE.

@SonsOfAvery

11 Likes

Pretty sure Katsu’s cut of Choc Trip made Choc Diesel

3 Likes

Oh I didn’t know that. Thank you

1 Like

I didn’t know either until he started talking about it on his server. So in a way katsu contributed to the creation of gg4

3 Likes

Made some fresh STS last night for the next couple of sprayings as I was all out….

29 Likes

Very nice I love it, I am thinking I need to start dabbling in the STS. :eyes:

2 Likes

It’s definitely worthwhile and pretty simple, just have to make sure you follow instructions to a T, if you mix the thiosulfate into the nitrate it falls out of stability and will turn black and be ruined (ask me how I know :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) but the other way around, mixing slowly while pouring it works perfect. @DEFSeeds

9 Likes

IMG_4239

1 Like

Nice!! Love me some science experiments. Got some Sts base bottles in the fridge wrapped in garbage bags, seeing how viable it is stored longer term. All the best with the spraying adventures mate

3 Likes

The one I first used was wrapped up in there since May/June. Seemed fine, no discolouration, nothing. But I definitely like the idea of using some fresh too as I’m seeing buds pop up on the other plants already so just to be sure it takes I suppose. I bet it’s good for a year at least…. :thinking:

5 Likes

Ya have heard its light and warmth, so have them back of the fridge wrapped like crazy. Hoping they are viable when I try again. Otherwise, just another quick mix. Whatever recipe @LabRat gave me I only needed 2 sprays and whole thing reversed, no fem parts at all.

4 Likes

But what’s the formula? Inquiring minds want to know

3 Likes

This is what I tried this time, my others have been a bit more diluted but this is from my partner in crime and brother Lester who definitely knows his stuff. Should be good.

12 Likes

Thinking of giving fems a try myself this winter

6 Likes

I’ll look at my book when I get a chance today, or take a pic of the bottles. Gotta go to the city for an injection first :syringe: :unamused:

4 Likes

Cortisone brother? @Wizdom

2 Likes

Thank you buddy. Hope the shot is effective

3 Likes

You need fems @Emeraldgreen ?

3 Likes

The last two years have changed my mind about fems. I can see why so many people prefer them. I’m relaxing my opinion on only regular for breeding.
You got fems?:joy:

3 Likes