6 Likes

Some progression shot on the ladies

30 Likes

IMG_6004

27 Likes

33 Likes

Garden’s looking beautiful! :heart_eyes: :100:

5 Likes

Oh, man…I love my fems. Nothing hurts more than hacking down half your plants. Waste of everything…time, space, nutrients, money in general.

Gimme ma fems!!!
excited-fuego

11 Likes

Forest in there mate :+1: :ok_hand: :clap:

3 Likes

Not sure if it matters, or if it even happened…but did you happen to whisk the sts solutions using that metal whisk thingy? I’ve heard metal is a no-no…but I’m super new to the whole sts scene.

3 Likes

This didn’t bother me until two years ago, when I was starting 1000. Regs I would have needed to start 2k-2.5k to get my numbers I needed. I didn’t have the space

6 Likes

Even to find a happy medium…plant 25% fems and the rest regs. Then at least you’re playing the numbers game to your advantage no matter what.

Holy shit…lol…1000 seeds :exploding_head:

2 Likes

I might go that way once some infrastructure is done. Just can’t do it with currently.

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag buddy. They sound awesome. Unfortunately with the amount of cash I’m paying out on a weekly basis to grow a few plants I’m sticking with feminised seeds.
Growing hasn’t been going to plan with me either. Its getting to the point now I’m contemplating giving up growing and just buying as it takes the stress off me and if I don’t like how the bud Im looking to buy looks I can say no to it if need be.

4 Likes

No worries @Esrgood4u i understand the struggle , can be tiring growin 24/7/365

2 Likes

Leavin the forum tho is out of the question , just to be clear lol
@Esrgood4u

5 Likes

Bro yous are family. If I stopped my grows I’d still run my 60x60 anyway. Only runs 100w and grows some mega plants.

7 Likes

Phew haha uk all the way
: )

3 Likes

I burnt the “boys”a bit with the last two applications as I diluted more and more but neither was enough apparently. But we have formation of “sacks” in effect on 4 of the 5 males….

38 Likes

Couple bud formation pics and more of the whole tent, stretch is finishing up and with a little luck we should be ok…. 21 days on Tuesday coming up.

41 Likes

Definitely in need of a serious defoliation which will be done on Monday

8 Likes

yummy! Had a question about STS: would it work with demineralized water? It’s easier and cheaper where I live. Distilled water is hard to source. My intuition tells me as long as it has zero EC it should be good, but well…

5 Likes