BOO (Bag Of Oranges) reproduction

I’ve done it with hard well water and it works. My guess is that it’s better with pure water, but I know it’s worked at least once without.

5 Likes

Hmmm? That’s a great question and tbh logically I would think the same thing. Both zero e.c etc. but I’d hate to steer you wrong on that one. I’ll ask Mike (my mentor he’s gotta know) but he’s sleeping peacefully on a Bali beach atm. So not sure when he will answer.

6 Likes

Still on Veg nutes btw, will be transitioning next feed.

5 Likes

Thanks @rasterman, looking like it could then. Thanks too @TopShelfTrees1 and yeah give Mike a rest :smiley: Bali beach… Lucky one!

3 Likes

Don’t I know it…. His pics make me soooo jealous! Place is unreal.

4 Likes

well at least you have a place to crash there :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s very true, I told him next year I’m hiding in his suit carry on :wink:

5 Likes

555 555 555 @HeadyBearAdventures

3 Likes

Lookin’ gorgeous!

Well, make sure he’s going via Thailand and stop by on the way bro!

:call_me_hand:

1 Like

This is getting good, following.

1 Like

Twist my rubber arm! I’m so down for that!

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see them beans 🫘 come raining :cloud_with_rain: down upon this community! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::santa::christmas_tree::v:

IMG_4315

7 Likes

Will there be a wiki at the end of this orange road?

4 Likes

NO WIKI FOR YOU! BACK OF LINE!

:wink: just had to

6 Likes

Haha I just watched the soup nazi episode yesterday… :joy:

3 Likes

13 Likes

Yes there will be @ChinookKing as long as an abundance of beans occurs they will be shared with my OG fam

16 Likes

Today the ladies and boys were given their first bloom nutes and Pk, will get some fresh pics when the lights are back on, they were instantly praying like crazy 5-6 mins after feed. The ladies are looking absolutely phenomenal, today marks 21 days so a heavy defoliation will also be done tonight , seeing lots of sac production all over. Looking like all things may just line up with a little luck :crossed_fingers:t3:

16 Likes

See you (or not) in the jungle :rofl:

1 Like

Can’t wait to see the pictures :camera_flash: ! :facepunch::+1::tophat::sunglasses::santa::christmas_tree::v:

1 Like