BOO (Bag Of Oranges) reproduction

You real did Useful a lot of honor and justices with this run bro :sunglasses:, was glad I had a chance to watch this as it unfolded! :tophat::clap::tophat::clap::tophat::clap::+1::wink::facepunch::slightly_smiling_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

12 Likes

Thank you so much @OhNo555 i truly appreciate it :pray:t3:

8 Likes

Very nice, hope to be able to snag and run some of these some day. I also have to cross it to Moby dick… :rofl:

5 Likes

I’m noticing something I’d like to point out here, as the stamen and the staminate floral buds dry out there is a very fine line between where it is dry, accessible/collectible . Maybe 1 day, before that it’s moist and basically uncollectable, afterwards it’s greasy/sticky and unmanageable. I’m very curious if this is with all reversed females or not, I’m also very curious what makes a certain reversal that one that just dumps! But the other 99 will need to be collected. Over the years reversal is one thing I didn’t mess with a lot, 3 times previously myself, and involved in a few more. I plan to experiment with this much more as I’m highly intrigued. :thinking:

22 Likes

That’s one good looking lady!

22 Likes

Killer work @TopShelfTrees1

Just catching up on here but still very awesome to see!!

R.I.P. Useful

I’m so happy I got his Mothers milk F2’s the week of or week before his passing was announced to the community, I will definitely chuck some pollen with those babies…

14 Likes

Gorgeous! Those are some top shelf trees. :fire:

7 Likes

Thank you guys! Much respect :facepunch:t2:

7 Likes

Believe it or not I actually did a little side project with him and the MM, BOO X MMf1 we called it “bag of milk” I don’t have alot left and the rest are probably in his freezer , as long as I get enough pollen left I’ll toss you some and maybe you can remake her as well, would be wicked ! I’m not sure if it was ever gonna be released.

26 Likes

Wow @TopShelfTrees1 that would be amazing…

I didn’t know that cross existed and I’d love to recreate it and share it here in his memory!!

9 Likes

Great work man, they look amazing.

8 Likes

Awesome work, @TopShelfTrees1 . Truly awe-inspiring, that is. Especially that black pheno. :black_heart:
If the intentions of the grower show in the plants, it’s obvious you had your heart in this one in a big way. These memorial repros are an amazing way to honor the fallen breeder, and the extension and possibly expansion of ones work posthumously is more than anyone can ask out of a full, well lived life.
Good luck on the wrap up and all you have lined up next.
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

22 Likes

Thank you very much @Coffin_Dodger i appreciate it very much , truly :facepunch:t2:

6 Likes

Maybe a label for your pucks

17 Likes

Thank you very much @STIGGY i love it!

6 Likes

Most welcome
It can be resized so it fits if you use pucks
As a sticker, printed the same size round.
I dont know how to print the stickers But others have done it .
If not make stickers as envelope seals.LOL

8 Likes

Definitely will look into it, absolutely love the idea!

6 Likes

Just picked up four seeds off of the floor, gorgeous beans! :raised_hands:t3:

25 Likes

You can always use a flip. :facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Hey @STIGGY - hope this doesn’t come accross as a one up. Just sharing a new tool I’ve been using - it’s been a great way to pump out art quickly without too much effort.

I used your idea and just tossed it into Bings image generator - these images are examples - If I was at home, I could replace the words with proper writing. (this AI hasn’t figured out text perfectly as you can see)

No need to scrap your work, more value in a personal art piece anyway. But here is an example of what can be created with a few words in a prompt using the Bing AI image generator.

29 Likes