BOO (Bag Of Oranges) reproduction

Thanks for getting back to me with these @PineTarBastard from are DM conversations from the boo-bag-of-oranges-reproduction-in-honour-of-brother-useful thread 🪡 thanks for the follow through with the generosity! :+1::wink::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

18 Likes

I’ve heard multiple breeders say this is the hardest part about reversals, it’s just hit or miss, but mostly miss. Strain dependent also, I’ve seen Caleb from Humboldt csi say a few times about different plants he’s tried multiple times over the years and only gotten it to work once or twice for 2 strains. I think Zkittles was one he said was pretty hard

4 Likes

Also, I’ve heard from several people that triangle Kush is very difficult to reverse…

Definitely doable but not an easy task

2 Likes

I was partial to this

3 Likes

Here’s one I’m doing @LL342

3 Likes

It’s raining… oranges?

8qs_r0rLz DSCF3878

19 Likes

Wow dude. Good stuff man. I haven’t had orange anything in a while maybe three years. That sounds like a summer grow !

6 Likes

@topshelf do you take the fallen soldiers and do a germ test with those?

2 Likes

really looking forward to these.
I will pop something from Brother Useful in my next seed pop… just gotta decide which pack to pop. Might have to toss them in a hat and draw blind LOL

14 Likes

I will for sure , gonna let em dry out etc. then I will 100%

8 Likes

We are getting closer. DM me anytime for some stamps… :partying_face: :green_heart:

6 Likes

I’m happy to send stamps as well (or envelopes , etc) to support distribution.

6 Likes

Awesome! You guys rock, I’ll take some pics when I get home, a couple are starting to senesce

10 Likes

It’s all boo in the tent, or did you sneak some clones in?

1 Like

All boo, I have other crosses I made last time I grew her though….
Ancient OG x BOO
Mothers Milk x BoO
ATF x BOO
and a couple others.

Was way too stuffed in there to begin with tbch, 21 plants in 3 gallons will definitely max out a 4x4 :wink:
I do wish I still had my black pheno from before though as I would have loved to isolate that phenotype in bean form. I also think Chem-D would have been a an epic cross, that’s the one I wish I tossed in no question, even just thinking about it gets me excited as the terps would definitely play off of each other and make a glorious multi layered funk I’m jonesing for just thinking about it. :drooling_face:

19 Likes

Sounds like some delicious new choices you had stashed away.
I was asking because if it’s only boo in the tent you still know what the seeds are on the floor

3 Likes

Yezzir! Good call, it’s weird cuz one was green, soggy , fresh as can be but the other 4 are perfect little dark, tiger striped beauties. Tomorrow I’m gonna go through and grab a few from each plant at different levels and see where we are at. I grabbed two last night and both look done, but there’s two plants that still worry me as they appear much further behind :thinking: I’m really hoping to have them all down by next weekend the latest :crossed_fingers:t3:

16 Likes

With all the beans you made, that black pheno will pop up eventually :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Most definitely I sure hope so! I’m thinking I may work this a little further and try and isolate my 2 favourite phenos and the washer too

8 Likes

Is that ancient og x boo a Fem you just made?

1 Like