BOO (Bag Of Oranges) reproduction

Nah I made it 4-5years back when I ran the first pack . Just dusted a lower or two on each

4 Likes

Way to honor useful if you have this line going on.

8 Likes

:pray:t3: thank you so much :pray:t3: it means more than you know, he was a great guy, a true inspiration every single day. I truly hope he’s up there with a big ear to ear grin , nodding away . This project has meant a whole lot to me and I’m glad I was able to bring it to fruition . And truly glad to be able to put some in everyone’s hands as I wholeheartedly agree this is one of the best orange representations available , and a plant that can easily hold its own with some of the best bud out there , a true gem in every sense of the word. Almost time to BAG UP THESE ORANGES :wink:

31 Likes

ahahah. Beware incoming oranges in your face! You’re quite good at selling it I have :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 This is very exciting! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Refreshing the offer also :grin: @TopShelfTrees1

4 Likes

let me know when your done with your BOO project, dont want to start my own BOO run until your done. dont want things to get confusing.

excellent …

17 Likes

Are you trying to limit stoner confusion @JAWS ? :joy::rofl::rofl:

14 Likes

HAHAHA well our BOO are not the same so just wanting TOP to have the right away for his ongoing project is all.

nice HAHAHA …

10 Likes

My work is done. Got someone to laugh —check

10 Likes

Great work on this one brother. :v:

9 Likes

Within a week I’m thinking brother. Gettin real close

14 Likes

Thank you brother, very much appreciated🙏🏼 had my teeth clenched there for a bit but good old Useful came through and made sure beans were made. Onward to the next

25 Likes

Got me droolin over here!
Cant wait bud!

@Topshelftrees
-Jayy

13 Likes

You from little Haiti in DC. Any numbered street and state you could catch it. I was in teen challenge in Capitol Heights.:roll_eyes:.

You ever need any cuts or whatever holler. You’re in the land of Milk and Honey anyways. It’s cool because everything in my smoke shop is DMV. I have DMV genetics seeds in my display cases. And that’s it. Lol.

I didn’t realize Useful passed. I was in a perpetual state of Fentanyl. I’m cleand and everything is so sparkly new again. I feel like I’ve been reborn. Plants are on smash and took filled my cloner up.

I’m gonna make sure I get those BLSR out to who wants some. I’m so saddened by the passing of my idols/growers. Anyways I won’t reminisce on the BOO thread again. Anybody wants to drop by my large thread and tap in. We need a meet up period but a mid Atlantic thing would be sweet.

19 Likes

Congratulations on getting clean!!

13 Likes

Happy to help out with stamps when the time comes! @TopShelfTrees1 Thank you for all this wonderful important work to preserve the work of one of our brothers!

11 Likes

Same here. :grinning:

7 Likes

Ditto. As I said before.

7 Likes

i can send a bunch of hose washers if need be… looks like lots of folks offering up stamps
very cool :wink:

12 Likes