BOO (Bag Of Oranges) reproduction

It’s all coming together!!! You could also do it where you send out extra packs in each envelope and the receiving party forwards the extra packs

9 Likes

Just went through the entire thread and well done!

Orange/citrus flavored cannabis is one of my all time favorites right behind blueberry and skunk. :slight_smile: I’ve grown out both Agent Orange and Jilly Bean both had great orange/citrus flavors.

Hope this reproduction produces you a ton of seeds.

Alaskagrown

17 Likes

Nothing but but respect, for all the time and effort, you’ve put into this.i have to believe Useful is smiling down upon you!

6 Likes

5 Likes

Or this

8 Likes

Awesome. With pucks that looks like bags of oranges :laughing:

2 Likes

Much love everyone! As soon as they all are down I will certainly start asking. A couple have sent funds to my PP already where they will accumulate until I go grab all of the materials needed. Got some pics here, these may be some of the last as they aren’t so sexy anymore. I’ll post as I chop them as well. Two are down already (senescence) and a third is due as well. Won’t be long until they are all hanging and I start pulling beans!

23 Likes

The frost output on a couple phenos is off the charts for fully seeded bud !

90 Likes

Probably mostly all be down by next week the very latest.

20 Likes

Well, there’s different kind of sexy… And they definitely qualify for their own. That dark pheno… :crazy_face:

6 Likes

FAF for sure. Well done.

4 Likes

:fire: :fire: :fire: Thats great colors. Looks amazing. :beers:

3 Likes

Yes! The ultimate endorsement! Love it bro! :facepunch:t2:

5 Likes

@funkyfunk @valleymicro thank you :pray:t3: I’m even more intrigued by this line now that I’ve grown this many, last time I only encountered 3 phenos, there’s 5-6 here now and a couple of the green phenos are dank af! I will definitely be exploring this line again! I can 100% see why Useful thought so highly of this line and always talked of its potential not only to find stellar keeper phenotypes in every pack, but also as a breeding tool. Which I certainly agree with.

17 Likes

Do you smell oranges? :beers:

4 Likes

Insane orange in varying levels, some with a skunky backend, some with a BO back end, then there’s straight orange zest, and there’s rotting orange/fruit that along with the first two mentioned would sting the nostrils when I’d open the tent each time, even now with some gone, some well past their prime it’s unmistakable orange goodness for sure.

33 Likes

Looking forward to see what you’ll do with that line. Sure has potential from the pictures. Thanks to showcase useful’s work, that was a discovery for me from the other side of the pond.

5 Likes

Damn they look fantastic!! :clap::clap::clap: great job

8 Likes

My pleasure, honestly that’s another big part of me doing this, he was such an exceptional breeder but if you weren’t on certain forums or bought from the banks he sold at many didn’t know of him and that’s a shame as he was a great man and a great breeder. Just reading that put a smile on my face in fact .

20 Likes

Thank you bro, I’m so happy I was able to do this.

12 Likes