BOO (Bag Of Oranges) reproduction

Yezzir it sure does. I was even blown away once I started realizing the cost of stamps by the hundreds alone No way I could have done this without all the help at the end that’s for sure! I was stressed right out for a bit there tbch , but all is well now and I couldn’t be happier

25 Likes

The co-op would relieve the cost time at the end.
@TopShelfTrees1 i think this is why the sk1 was sent out with 3 packs and you pass 2

15 Likes

This is a great community and it’s nice that people are willing to help with distributing seed runs, both in terms of time as well as money. :grinning:

18 Likes

Takes a village!

Well done, boys! (and girls, maybe?)

A gem of a community in a rough world!

15 Likes

Did you ever count all the seeds up?

5 Likes

Assuming these went out?

Anyone grow them yet? Was super curious about these, but don’t check in often enough to get any myself, and don’t know if there are other threads for growlogs

4 Likes

They have not gone out as far as I remember. This was not an official co-op either

6 Likes

Ah, guess I made some assumptions, read the part about “hundreds of stamps” for them all going out and “reproduction”. Like I said, I don’t stop in enough to have any clue what’s going on. Thanks, man!

3 Likes

Stamps and stuff were donated. There is no wiki so distribution is being handled by @TopShelfTrees1

4 Likes

If there’s no wiki, how do we indicate our interest in seeds? :thinking:

3 Likes

I’m not sure how that’s being handled

1 Like

I feel like there is a wiki, but it’s midthread. I’m hunting

Than I feel like I missed it

1 Like

I’ve been following this thread since the beginning and I’m sure there’s going to be a wiki. The call just hasn’t gone out yet.

3 Likes

I’ve been following also

4 Likes

Just read the 1180 posts and you will have the answer. I could link the magic post that answers everything but I prefer the mystery

8 Likes

We have to yell REALLY loud! JK, lol :rofl:

5 Likes

Fine be like that!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I already did that but I’m pretty sure I was smoking most of the time. :rofl: But some part of me remembers that it hasn’t happened yet but will happen when it happens. :pray::pray::+1: :rofl::rofl: Someone’s still stoned.

5 Likes

Being stoned is half the answer to this riddle

5 Likes