BOO (Bag Of Oranges) reproduction

If you dont understand what last resort means, that’s fine

If you want to reach out to top shelf to find out if this bothers him, that’s also fine

I prefer to help people when possible.

Since I have to spell it out, I was not offering up his seeds. I was offering to ask as a last resort.

Topshelf will let me know if he thinks I’ve done anything out of line, as he should.

I let people know what was going on to help out. You don’t seem to be very helpful right now on this issue.

3 Likes

I’ve helped @TopShelfTrees1 plenty dude. Nice try though. I just don’t feel the need to speak for a grown man especially when it wasn’t asked for.

10 Likes

Are the bag f oranges going to be available to the community !!! Any time soon ! Cheers

1 Like

Seriously? :pensive:

9 Likes

Why take the time to read when they can just ask for seeds. This community is going to shit!

9 Likes

Its not the community, it’s society.

Anyone that’s worked in retail or food service industry knows damn well barely anyone knows how to read these days. Big bright flashing neon signs they have to walk around, 13 signs outside saying what to do, and they still don’t read a single one :see_no_evil: In my experience, they’re usually boomers :mask:

Its like words and letters are hieroglyphics they have to piece together to understand. I don’t get it.

13 Likes

Literally the reason I had to say something…

1 Like

Folks really should mellow out and stop asking IMO. @TopShelfTrees1 is a great guy and will deal with HIS seeds on his schedule. As a person who sends out thousands of seeds, I know how much work it takes. If our brother is feeling overwhelmed, then we need to give him time to get his head right. If you need to chat @TopShelfTrees1 , you got my number brother. :v:

37 Likes

Very well put, people need to chill.

5 Likes

That’s honestly why I always made my seed repro threads AFTER I had already made all the seeds and packaged them up. Too much pressure for me to run all that concurrently.

15 Likes

I think people are more excited than most strain for this one. I’m not sure about private messages, but for the most part there don’t seem to be that many people on here doing that. I just asked if he counted them a month later, and all other comments were people concerned about topshelf or commenting if they knew something.

4 Likes

It’s not like there is a shortage of genetics or beans amongst this group :joy:

Take your time bro.

I love your comment @HolyAngel because after years in hospitality I 100% agree. Nobody reads, they just assume and expect. I can’t tell you how many people walked into a place with the name buffet on the sigh, asking how this works. Not to mention the please wait to be seated signs :joy:

5 Likes

I’m a boomer and they taught us to read (I tested above 12th grade level in 2nd grade). I think you meant GenX and millennials.

4 Likes

Hot take - maybe the boomers should have been better parents.

8 Likes

I’m a millennial man, you can’t just do me like that :joy:

5 Likes

Haha - agreed.

2 Likes

The vast majority of customers I see that refuse to read are primarily composed of people born before 1980 :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Seriously, most of us millenials are not nearly as bad as boomers make us sound. And remember we learned from the boomers and their kids, the gen x. I feel like I’m on the same page about the newer generations, but most millenials are not the way they say we are.

But let’s not go down this road. There’s shitty sides of every generation

5 Likes

I was just responding to “Okay Boomer.” I’ve got no actual problem with millennials, having raised a couple of them myself.

7 Likes

My mom always encouraged me to not label people

So let’s just judge the people who don’t read signs :joy:

6 Likes