BOO (Bag Of Oranges) reproduction

The balls on this guy.

9 Likes

wow,
I’ve been out of the loop the past few weeks,
just saw this now,

i only sent TST 20 bucks for helping with shipping stuff, but it was what i could afford to lose, so im not too burnt about it.

But what does chap my buns is the ripple effect this will have on peoples trust here in OG.

we will recover,

@Wizdom your doing the right thing,

Karma will bite the unjust one way or another.
She never misses, and never forgets.

-Jayy

15 Likes

954.07 in money and a significant amount of $$ also going into stamps and supplies.

7 Likes

The private tally was over $1500 I believe

5 Likes

How many hours did this guy put into getting this stuff? Be more efficient to get a fucking job.

26 Likes

Same thing goes @JustANobody, profanity fits real well

2 Likes

I’m sure with all clones and seeds added you could triple that 1500 and some

And that’s usd not cad

3 Likes

Just now started following this thread. Shitty situation, but lets make the best of it and come back stronger. Id gladly donate any funds needed to help kick off this repo. Strain sounds amazing.

11 Likes

@Wizdom - Did TST happen to give you back the pucks and stickers that were supposed to be used for the Blues co-op?

If so, maybe they could still be used for the preservation run that @LumpyMashedTaity has so graciously offered up to the community. :point_down:

17 Likes

I just got the blue pucks, no stickers. Still trying to get what I’m able, if able…

Happy if a blues project gets done. I like the stinky stuff :v:

18 Likes

First packs going out tomorrow. Will msg more people to get pacls done up when I’m out of msg jail

41 Likes

Shout out to @Wizdom thanks for picking up the reigns and working to make things right; much appreciated!

10 Likes

[quote, post:1756, topic:119569"]
He also owes me Golden Tiger and BOO from the Take seeds/Leave seeds thread
[/quote]

@PineTarBastard I wondered about that when I looked through all the trades in the landrace edition recently. He was the first person to take a pack in that thread. And basically stole it. :roll_eyes:

8 Likes

I’m happy to help as I mentioned. Obviously I’m very new here and looking over this thread I understand folk have been burnt so putting their faith in me might be pushing the boundaries of reality. Now, I’m a few things but I’m not a filthy ragamuffin so I know I can be trusted so I’ll crack on. How do you folk do this thing then. Obviously I’ve already made a start so I don’t need owt from anyone.

I’ve also got some psychosister x honeybadger coming to the end of flower. They’re (psychosis x blues) x (psychosis x Ugorg#1). It came to me in a moment of clarity I should double down on the blues and pollinate any potential keepers.

Sorry to stick such a hefty post up in the middle of a big to do. Anyone wants to DM or just comment in me diary just go right ahead.

13 Likes

There is a seedrun coop action group that decides if a run is approved to go out with the boxes in spring/fall. That would mean that you’d just have to send the seeds in bulk to the coop person next to you and they will handle packing and distribution.

They prefer to vote before a run is started but they approved the TST Blues run and under the given circumstances maybe they would appreciate your offer.

They have a thread for that here where you could offer to turn your grow into a coop seedrun

10 Likes

Dude, he sent the longest text messages and lots of them. He put so much time in. Its crazy.

8 Likes

Agreed, if someone is picking up the blues run let’s get those blue pucks to them instead of sending them back here

6 Likes

I’m happy if these blue pucks get used for what they were intended. I’d like to see them used.

@LumpyMashedTaity What are you plans with the Blues Project? Not grilling you cause your new, but obviously I think we are all testy because of what has happened. Please send me a DM.

11 Likes

Can these people please DM me their addy info

In the DM header please add

“Your user name - Boo Seeds”

@MrGreenJeans
@JustANobody
@CanuckistanPete
@allotment
@Elpolloloco
@Sdoyle
@OG_Caveman
@OhNo555