BOO (Bag Of Oranges) reproduction

The point is this community is investigating and attempting to fill this void in the trust. Making more aspersions regarding the process is frustrating and stultifying. Grow out the seeds if you have to know simple enough. For now , be reminded folks are spending there dime and time to remediate a bad situation, for the community. Seems like a couple folks who have already been complaining in thier threads about thier seed selling and current state of affairs took this as a chance to grandstand and bail. As is any rebuilding , it can’t happen all at once. I’ve seen a few scams , but what is unique here is the communities ability to accept this loss and be stronger for it.

10 Likes

Did I say I was giving him anything… no. He’s given me these things because he thinks he is going to get me to do this. Carrot infront of him that he will not receive. You really think I’m going to give him anything lol. :popcorn:

No one is sure of anything after all the bs. But getting the seed, pucks, stickers, cards. I’m 51% sure. Don’t think he would have ~1500 seed of something random to switch these for.

12 Likes

Personally, this is my gripe. It’s when one person asks for clarification and is met with “trust me bro.” Isn’t that what TST did? I’m just as special as the rest of you and deserve to know all of the truth. Just like whoever else feels entitled to it. I don’t have any disrespect for you, wiz. I think it’s admirable that you’re turning a shit situation into something maybe cool, but meeting inquiring minds with impatience is the plague.

I appreciate that you’re not giving him anything. That was part of the original question. It’s nice to have that answer since we didn’t have it in writing prior.

7 Likes

He came with disrespect. What do you think it’s going to be met with. Ask a question kindly with respect and I’ll answer it. I’m an open book.

I can’t DM the whole site to show the text. If you can’t trust the Mods, then you have an issue…

8 Likes

@Wizdom i think an official statement letter with details is gonna be needed
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
idk what the oficial document name is but hope i nailed it

3 Likes

Heard and appreciated my friend

@amumayuk have all the fun at my expense you want. I’ll enjoy dinner

It’s bon*

5 Likes

bonne apetit

2 Likes

12 Likes

It’s common for folks working on remediation of a situation to share and even withhold information from onlookers ( which I am). They can work on the situation or they can do press releases, I hope they focus on the situation.

7 Likes

Ok was going to do this tomorrow but I’m over the bs.

This is how it’s going to go.

I have 22 cards, with pucks, and 47 individual pucks left that are made up. I still have a bag of seed that I have to sort through and will have a few extra pucks. I have held back 5 cards with pucks, for anyone late who was a donor, these will be given out if not claimed.

Anyone who posted in this thread before April 8 2024 will be eligible to sign up.

Please do not sign up if you have already been sent a pack of these from the donor list.

Click on your name, from a post in this thread, it will show how many posts you have in this thread. Click this and scroll to the top to see your first post in this thread.

Inorder to sign up I want you user name and the date of your first post in this thread, must be before April 8 2024

Cards will go out randomly as there is not enough for everyone

1. @LzBoy :canada: August '23
  2. @Hashpants Nov '23 :us:
  3. @SonsOfAvery :uk: 9th Aug '23
  4. @imstinky august 23 :us:
  5. @Illicitmango :us: Aug 8th 2023
  6. @Jimdoors :us: Aug 8th 2023
  7. @OnePassionateGrower Nov 23 :us:
  8. @Piter Nov '23
  9. @VAhomegrown Aug 23 :us:
  10. @funkyfunk Aug 19 23 :eu:
  11. @DrEvill November 23 23 :us:
  12. @invisible Sept 23 :australia:
  13. @Coffin_Dodger Jan 10 :us:

Stop at 69

Inorder to sign up I want you user name and the date of your first post in this thread, must be before April 8 2024

Any extra pucks I make and any unclaimed cards from the 5 held back will be given in a draw next week.

Let’s finish this shit and close this thread.

35 Likes

Just like to say first. I don’t think you owe anyone else any explanation.
If people would READ THE ENTIRE THREAD. They would understand where you’re coming from IMO.
You can never make everyone happy no matter how hard you try… But that’s what makes you, you. Is that your trying, and that, It’s appreciated by many. :seedling::green_heart:
Wups, removed my name as I have no clue what a calender is :rofl:

19 Likes

Just to chime in. I am one of the affected by tst running off with both my monetary donation for the BOO as well as part of the ill fated clone buy. @Wizdom has been upfront and transparent in his efforts to get at least something back from that asshole. I have full faith in him and his intentions.

15 Likes

You post was 2023, you are eligible

6 Likes

Lmao, well then…

It’s the dam Chemdawg x Meat Breath… Freekin dumbs me up perfectly :+1:

6 Likes

Your post was Aug '23… Aug 2023 lol

Not Aug 23 2023 lol

6 Likes

So I think people receiving these just need to grow the seeds out to determine if they are what they claim to be. There’s no guarantee they are legit, but I am hopeful that they are for everyone’s sake. @Wizdom, thank you again for doing this and putting up with disgruntled commenters as well for the good of the community

6 Likes

This was actually super helpful to read. I’ve been curious about the requirements. Much thanks Doug!

3 Likes

These should be feminized, as I believe these will be S2. So that will be the first sign.

9 Likes

@OhNo555 and @Smooth This sign up is for those who weren’t donors. Your seed had already been packed up and will go out asap. Thanks

7 Likes

I will take my name down! :ok_hand::wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes