BOO (Bag Of Oranges) reproduction

Thank you @Wizdom for having enough patience for this. I was getting worked up just reading through these last couple weeks.

It’s a shame this had to happen after we lost Useful. I hope hes not looking down disappointed how this all turned out.

7 Likes

He’s seen this before

5 Likes

It really is. I was given a pack of Useful Seeds - Black Lime Special Reserve F5’s by @FirstCavApache64 that are on my list to do a seed increase with once I get done all the BOG strains. 6 down, a few to go, lol. But they sit safely in my fridge awaiting me to have the time and space to run them. :v:

46 Likes

all the

10 Likes

@DougDawson the black lime special reserve are truly a gem to increase!

9 Likes

I’ve heard tell of these seeds as legendary

2 Likes

I’ve had a conversation with @Wizdom about this. Initially, I intended to commence a photoperiod grow in mid-August. However, I’ve decided to modify my plans and cultivate a BOO seedling over other options.

The provenance of the BOO seeds is questionable, but it would be helpful for everyone to know if they are what a disreputable source claims them to be. I will ascertain whether they are rich in valencene.
It would be beneficial if others could also grow these seeds, as varying phenotypes may yield different valencene profiles. Nonetheless, I’m eager to begin this endeavor soon after I receive the seeds.

12 Likes

That’s what I was thinking. They were not given to me to do a seed increase on but I don’t have the heart to just grow out these gems. I would much rather take that pack and make thousands of seeds so we can all grow them out. So while my BOG quest stands in the way right now, these will definitely get my attention when the time comes.

Me too and I have never grown out any of Useful’s seeds. I look forward to it. The writeup sounds great.

“WITH THE BLESSINGS OF MEAN GENE, USEFUL IS PROUD TO SHARE WITH THE COMMUNITY HIS PRESERVATION WORK OF THIS SPECIAL LINE. Black Lime Special Reserve, is a strain that descends from Woodman Canyon Oil Can, Lime Afghani, Northern Lights, Purple Kush, and Chemdawg Special Reserve. Flavors of pine, lemon, and black pepper. Flowering time will be 9-10”

31 Likes

I was lucky enough to get a pack before they sold out forever. They will be a seed increase for me also.

11 Likes

Without these co op run and seed increases the legendary growers would be forgotten. OG does the best job at keeping them alive for all to enjoy :blush:and be immortalize forever as their efforts will never be forgotten! Way to go community! :clap::tophat::clap::tophat::clap::tophat::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::ok_hand::wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

17 Likes

im actualy in total agreement with your statement as i had only heard about sub and cropkingseeds in the past. seeing the repros here introduced me to alot more breeders and genetics that ive ever been exposed too before here

6 Likes

….and you’re not seeing anyone repro crapkings shit right?

It’s like we all know who the good breeders are because lots of people want to keep them around

5 Likes

:point_up_2: :facepunch: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
im just a litle spongidy sponge
images

3 Likes

:point_up::point_up::point_up::point_up::point_up:

5 Likes

Sorting out cream seeds is so time consuming. Not looking forward to that last bag

40 Likes

Now sure how legendary it can be? Ive grown a few plants over the years, and by far the worst ones Ive ever grown were that Chemdawg Special Reserve. Then when I was warning people about it on IG, Gene decided to make a bunch of death threats. Of course that was before he got beat up really bad at a High Times. For making threats. He even ran and hid from my crew at another HT lol. We had a booth and he was just wandering around the event, but he sure talks like he was some big time player. Those dudes are all talk and no substance. Ive seen the buds they grew back in the day. Straight up hay packs. It blows my mind anyone speaks about him other than drug addled scammer.

10 Likes

Lol, the only Mean Gene I have ever heard of is this guy.

Can’t speak to the things you say about the dude. Only that I have been told Black Lime Special Reserve is a great strain but even that is second hand knowledge as I have never grown or smoked it.

18 Likes

This is the current state of “modern cannabis history.”

21 Likes

Mail going out. Will get to the next group next week :v:

43 Likes

By end of day!!

3 Likes