Boss Hoss Genetics

I use anything within an arms grasp sometimes lol

2 Likes

Wanted to share my server again. I definitely welcome anyone running my gear over there (@CapnCannabis @3rdgengrower @Tuned @TopShelfTrees1 @Loggershands @killabud ) & anyone else. All my gear is logged and notated over there as well as GMOHouseOfClones’ archive/cut lists.

19 Likes

Sweet I’m in

3 Likes

Highlighted = Freebies

15 Likes

Can’t go wrong with more Stardawg.

1 Like

That red runtz OKhighrise cut smells identical to red Kool aid powder. Should make for some crazy smells. And she’s a tank. That plant finished and thrived on lower N than I’ve ever fed a plant. @CocoaCoir

13 Likes

im waiting for mine to root and i cant wait to try her out

1 Like

You almost can’t tell she’s fully seeded.

24 Likes

sweet deee a :fire:

1 Like

Implying I can buy these somewhere. Dont leave us hanging brother! Where can someone buy these seeds?

1 Like

They’ll be available through Badd News upon release boss. @Habitt

https://www.badd.news/

11 Likes

Thanks for the link, will keep an eye out for the drop

3 Likes

I don’t know if I ever confirmed, but I got your Impure Kush @hoss8455

Much love :green_heart:

3 Likes

29 Likes

Looking good! @hoss8455
I love the dark expression in the fans! :star_struck: :fist:t3::facepunch:t3: 🪶🪶

1 Like

Ooooh ! So many killer crosses bro! Niiice! Roberta Sparrow you say, and she has Irene! My favourite movie of all time! So cool! Love what you are doing! For real

2 Likes

What size pots do you typically run @hoss8455

1 Like

I like 2 gal. 3 is nice but can make for needing 2400mL plus for a good run off. @TopShelfTrees1

4 Likes

I run 4 typically myself. But you are correct, especially with bottles, it’s a lot. My sweet spot is 3-4 , I wanna try those airpots to improve my root production in a few areas but damn they are ridiculous! Was just curious because all your plants seem uniform almost always, makes for great comparisons tbh. Something I never thought of for breeding logs etc.

2 Likes

Maybe I’ll try 3s again. I need to make better use out of my vertical space, my ladies end up a bit short. Although I’m currently around the height of the opening in the tent and I do like to keep em small enough to pull out to feed. @TopShelfTrees1

3 Likes