Boss Hoss Genetics

It’s always a learning experience isn’t it! I’m still trying to find my sweet spot in so many things lol. I guess it’s a large part of the appeal of cannabis and why there’s so many super intelligent people involved. And there’s always something to learn. That’s why the term “master grower” makes me laugh, EVERYTIME!

8 Likes

All moms have been chopped and the RIL D hybrids are inbound.

27 Likes

Awesome bro! Killin it on those cuts too! Gotta admit first runtz ever been on my radar and only cuz you are running it!

3 Likes

Love the artwork btw, badd news packs are fire too! Straight dope. Keep it up

3 Likes

Yeah Ive had my eye on the Red Runtz too. Thanks to Hoss. That Stardawg Corey is also very impressive.

4 Likes

5 Likes

Haha epic @CocoaCoir

2 Likes

Beautiful work brother, those Stardawg Corey and Motorbreath look to have won this round :star_struck: I cannot wait for the smoke reports!

5 Likes

one banger after the next …
these are some very nice combos :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Hey @hoss8455 Can I get an invite to your discord server? My account was shut down a bit ago and I can’t find you now. I made some stuff with the HSOG.

1 Like

29 Likes

:star_struck: Siiick graphic Hoss!

Hard at work of course

9 Likes

U got the whole line coming to you boss! And some things that won’t be released as well. I should be reaching out in the next few weeks. @herojuana.tom

14 Likes

Now I’m curious. What won’t be released?

Very impressive graphic.

1 Like

I agree. I love all of the artwork that Hoss and Badd News have done. It’s very unique, metal, and now hiphop. It’s very old school you know? That old weed era.

3 Likes

Yeah it does remind me of that.

And it has none of that AI bullshit. It is fine sometimes but people definitely need some quality control on those.

1 Like

Cherry Garseeya x, Corey Heime #2 x, and F2s.

8 Likes

No way @hoss8455, you rock my friend! Much love! You are far too kind.

4 Likes

When is your line getting released on Badd news? @hoss8455

3 Likes