22 Likes

Happy belated birthday @hoss8455

5 Likes

Roberta Sparrow

32 Likes

What kinda nose you getting boss? She stacking all the way down? @Loggershands

3 Likes

That was funny.

I am at a loss for words. @hoss8455 you have done such a wonderful job putting together this binder it’s absolutely mind blowing. The descriptions for each cross, the profiles and growth expectations is A+. I am very grateful to hold this and it will stay very very close to me. Thank you for the extras too man, you are such a good human. CH2 came out the box ready to get down lol. The stem rub on that cut is unfucking real. I will cherish this cut for as long as I can. Everything looks so so so good, what a way to start the weekend!! Thank you again @hoss8455 I will be In touch!

34 Likes

Hey Mate,

I missed your last comment. She has come down now and has been hanging for a few days. She smells floral (old lady perfume) and piney with notes of citrus. She stacked up nice, not all the way but close enough.

Here she is on chop day.

28 Likes

Let’s get it! :metal:t2::purple_heart: Corey Heime looking good

27 Likes

100% germination. There are some without tails yet but they’ve all opened. I’ll update when I cull the males.

Thank you for your generosity Hoss!

14 Likes

That dog mom cooked seed really well and produced alot but made really small beans. I didn’t have any problems germinating any either.

28 Likes

That name sticks in my head for some reason. Ever since I read it, I just keep thinking Corndog Walker in my head. It’s weird. Must be a good name though. Haha

5 Likes

You gotta sweet treat on a stick and an even sweeter noun no wonder it’s sticking lol.

1 Like

3/3 Sunset Manor popped and looking good!

19 Likes

First CDW to show female!

37 Likes

Looks intelligent.

2 Likes

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

I don’t know why, but the visual I keep getting is a dude with like six of these leashed up walking down the street

11 Likes

And I was thinking of an older person with a walker made out of huge corn dogs. Haha

6 Likes

Can confirm the idea of for the artwork is confirmed but you’ll never guess what me and @hughdunno have cooking.

9 Likes