Boss Hoss Genetics

I imagine a literal corndog with a leash. The corndog walking a dog of course heh.

Or maybe a S&M corndog with a spiked collar.

4 Likes

AI is amazing! :rofl:

12 Likes

Ahhhh yeah, the prized Corn Husky…

1 Like

Coconut corn husky

IYKYK

1 Like

Not really a huge fan of the Florida battle-dog scene but I really, really do not wanna tick off Steve Balboni so I’m just gonna drop the subject.

1 Like

Steve balboni the kansas city royals home run hitter?

I just noticed a double header on a lower branch of Saltwater Kush #4.

Calyxes are starting to swell on them the two SWKs on day 46F. The third SWKs is staggered by a week.
I’ll do a more thorough update in a couple days of after completing week 7.

Lower Double Header

Quick shot cola shot.

20 Likes

The #1 (male) was cloned & sent outside to flower. I culled the #6 male just by circumstance. I didn’t have another 1 gal, and he was stunted from staying in a solo for too long. RIP.

26 Likes

Four Corndog Walker

My seedling area is on the cool side, so growth is a bit slower than normal.

19 Likes

Little update on the three Sunset Manor’s, they just were transplanted into 1 gallon pots last night, all three are doing great. Due to space they will be transplanted once more into 3 gal’s as their final homes.

17 Likes

Run em in 1s the hoss way! Jk boss looking great get ready for some heavy funk. @Organical

6 Likes

Haha, I was considering it! But I really want to maximize my smoke this run. Really looking forward to seeing these grow out, hopefully all girls and my whole office smells funky til Christmas :joy:

1 Like

26 Likes

That was an older picture of the seeds, flash-forward to today and we are 6/6, one is a bit slower. Nice vigor out the gate for the Truckstop Diner, I chose it because Motorbreath has been on my radar.

23 Likes

A bit fucked up in the game right now with covid. No taste or smell at all. Hope they come back enough to allow me to continue doing my work. I’m a bit behind on a couple packages but everything should be out by Wednesday. Wish I could interact more here lately and host giveaways but I’ve just not been 100 percent in the game mentally. Hope everyone is well, and I’ll be watching you all’s grows even if I’m not as plentiful around here.

On a brighter note. A sneak peek at the artwork for the Dogwalker Reversal Project.

47 Likes

@hoss8455 mann that Covid shit sucks, it took me damn near 6 months to get my smell and taste back right the first couple times I got it. Wish ya a speedy recovery dude.

11 Likes

Hope ya feel better soon, bud! @hoss8455
That artwork is looking sweet! Love it! :fist:t3::feather::feather:

10 Likes

Sorry to hear about this @hoss8455. Wishing you a speedy recovery. Covid is the worst. I really dig the Dogwalker artwork. Both pictures kickass! I like the DMX one quite a bit (RIP DMX).

9 Likes

Get well soon Buddy.

8 Likes

Wishing you a full and speedy recovery brother.

9 Likes