Boss Hoss Genetics

Dang! I wish you a speedy recovery.

I’ve got 5 Corndog walkers going. I’ve got my eye on two. They smell incredible!

Get well soon Boss

9 Likes

Get better friend :pray:
You’re young and will bounce back.
Killer artwork :metal:

5 Likes

Take care of yourself, get lots of rest.

4 Likes

Hope you get better soon @hoss8455, that covid sucks

5 Likes

Rest up brother! Covid sucks, sorry you got it.

5 Likes

Get well soon Boss Hoss

Just got over COVID myself - shoot, hope I didn’t send it to you in that package :anguished: Thought I was feeling all better when I packed that one up.
That shit sucks. The brain fog / cloudy-head lasted a long time for me afterwards. Feel better, dude :v:

6 Likes

I hope you heal up fast and well!:rescue_worker_helmet:

3 Likes

Speedy recovery friend! Get well soon man. :pray:

2 Likes

Positive vibes for a speedy recovery Hoss!

1 Like

Shit bro…Covid sucks ass. I’ve had it not once, not twice, but thrice! Each time sucked as much as the last. Still not getting that shot tho lmao. Hope you get to feeling better soon bro. You’ll know you’re getting better when you can smell coffee beans again :wink::call_me_hand:t2:

1 Like

I found out I had Covid when I was cooking and I couldn’t smell garlic :garlic:. I could shove a smashed clove up my nose and not a single scent. :joy:

3 Likes

Hope you have a speedy recovery @hoss8455

1 Like

Take care Hoss, I hope you heal quickly.

2 Likes

Not the Clovid! @Neoangelo147
All puns aside, that can be awful stuff. Take care of yourselves out there. Hope your back on your feet soon @hoss8455.

2 Likes

Hoping for a :100: % full recovery bro for you.
Get well soon Boss :man_bowing:t2:

13 Likes

25 Likes

Looking good, Hoss, I hope you are healing up well from your bout with the 'vid

…is this picture AI??? How did you grow such a beautiful plant without getting it’s grow bag wet??? :joy::v:

5 Likes

These ac infinity bags are thick as a bowl of oatmeal boss. They dont leak out the sides much which keeps appearances up. Also their first round. They’re kinda expensive but the hydro store is taxing too these days so i said f it.

11 Likes

Very nice! Good to know… They definitely look sharp. I am a sucker for the ultra-cheapy bags, I cant get myself to pay more than the bare minimum :laughing:

5 Likes

Guilty of this myself :grin:

That Corey is such a pretty plant, you’re killing it with everything 🫶🏼

9 Likes