Brazilian Ganja Indoor Cultivation - Space's Living No-Till Diary #2

I think my girls are pregnant :cowboy_hat_face: :sweat_smile: :laughing:
They’re covered in pollen. I hope to get a lot of seeds from them and hope to find some good plants in a future selection, I should also donate some in the future, we’ll see. Their smell is still kind of hard to describe yet, I think they will evolve more, they have a kind of forest smell with a strong cannabis smell, but you can only feel it up close, it’s not such an exhaling smell.
Here are photos of the plants I’m crossing:

Other plants:

12 Likes

Perhaps look for some dandelion (10% calcium) to add, along with banana peels ( potassium + phosphor). :+1:

Great job, it’s only going to get better and better!

4 Likes

Thank you very much for the interaction!

Could you explain a little more about ? Should I apply this to the plants I am crossing or notill beds?

I make my own earthworm humus, I think it should be ready next month, and I have WCa too

2 Likes

I cut up the banana peels and dandelion and top dress with it (just throw it on the notill beds.) But you can add it to your worm humus too. You can do both.

What is WCa?

3 Likes

I believe it is egg shells soaked in vinegar for days for a liquid solution of calcium. @space will be able to tell you! :hugs:

4 Likes

I’ve read a little about that, but haven’t researched it. I had eggshells in my hand a few days ago but was hesitating.

2 Likes

some suggest you toast till brownish, others say leave it in the sun for days, then it is ground to a powder… You’ll get it below. Have fun!

4 Likes

I add the cooked eggshell (fine ground) to my soil. :sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Hi @Gpaw! Straight on!? no letting it sit for a while and or toast it!? Nice!! The bottom of mine is full juicy powder!!! :hugs: :laughing: :joy: :flushed: Thanks!!

3 Likes

Hola Gang

eggshell should be dissolve in
vinegar to be more absorbing by
the plant

there is a recipe on the net
about it

Bare

3 Likes

‘‘Water-soluble calcium is a source of available calcium that can be made from commonly used household items, eggshells and vinegar. When applied as a foliar spray, WCA provides available calcium to plants for normal cell processes, root growth, and fruiting (Hasenstein and
Evans 1988, Marschner 1995, Hodges 2010).’’

Easy and simple KNF Recipe. But yes, I should probably apply more often.

2 Likes

maybe things are getting better

today’s photos:

7 Likes

The vinegar will probablly keep insects and mold away… and vinegar will not bind with the trichromes and destroy them. Nice, if you need it.
But wouldn’t pour it on my soil, foliar spray only. But only if necessary, when new leaves look like shit. Is just a plaster on a wound, feed your soil calcium rich plants (dandelion leaves contain 10% calcium) sometimes and you’ll never have to worry about it.

2 Likes

Looking good space! Glad you got some redemption.

1 Like

thanks brother!

true redemption will come with flowers hahahaha

2 Likes

3 weeks into flowering:

I think I went a little over on some waterings, from now on will be water only
This happened because the beauveria bassiana + met52 product that I used a lot also has some algae product for better root fixing (so I think it is high on N)

some other plants that I’m taking care of (other cultivation method that Im learning)
also 3 weeks into flowering, did a massive defoliation

I think this other method is doing better and faster because I started from seed, and the notill I started from weak clones from weak mothers. I did not have lots of seeds to fill the notils.

12 Likes

Nice Garden @space

1 Like

Hello @space !! I miss you at IG, I miss your videos. I’m happy to find you here.
I will follow your cultivation.

I noticed you started using giant vases. I started notill too, I’m enjoying it a lot. Matinho cheiroso spread this method throughout our country.

Hug my friend

6 Likes

I miss the time that I was able to make them too.
But I’m still around :cowboy_hat_face:
I just had to change a lot of things for my own safety.

2 Likes

Blockheads F2

Guicy Banger F2 (my own cross)

Some auto’s that I received from Sebrings, dont remember the Strain

Pics are not the best, like always hahaha

About the notill, I had much more problems that I thought I would have. I had a lot of problems adapting to the watering, some problems with pests in the soil and then I had to move.

Along with that, a friend had to get rid of some plants (he grows in 100% coconut, fertirrigation) and I finished the cultivation for him. I ended up liking it and I’m growing it that way now. I’m still learning a lot about the method but I’ve really enjoyed the speed of the vegetative stage. They grow quickly.

I still have a lot of soil here composting stored, just waiting to grow on them.

10 Likes