Bubba Kush cuts …

Damn! Looks bomb af ! Nicely done

7 Likes

Looking fabulous!
So now there’s another “Kush” I need to grow ! :thinking::green_heart:

7 Likes

You got to try it at least once.Mine tasted and smelled like a Grape tootsie pop that kept the smell and taste 6 months into cure.Was superb for body and bone aches put your ass down pretty hard so was a good nightcap Cultivar i let that one amber up at 15% and was a good long buzz at least 3 hour

9 Likes

Been planning on popping some csi bubba s1’s for awhile now… are they the coffee/chocolate type or? And what’s the high like on the majority of the phenos?

4 Likes

Ya I’ve smoked plenty of Cali Connect’s Bubba seedline throughout the years and always was the opinion that it was generic kush smelling, and watered down. Maybe even being a detriment to the reputation of real BK.
Always reminded me of Platinum Kush which I also always thought was like a watered down true kush compared with Bubba clones or Suge PK for example.

CSI has the goods for sure.

8 Likes

I have heard excellent reviews of that plant. Closest I have is a PAK x SB but I hope to get around to them.

ATM I have no pure Bubba, but I have some BK x Sweet Tooth #4 I am running now.

827a56def91bd0f6c5496931a97eca16f6b7b4bd_2_417x500

12 Likes

My sentiments exactly about platinum! Was far from platinum !

2 Likes

That’s an interesting cross? Dank and sweet…. Nice

2 Likes

The few I’ve tried were 100% the coffee/chocolate/funk bubbas, high was great too, typical but some were taken too early. I bet at 15-20% amber it would be nice and potent

7 Likes

The real question here is, which bubba was used in the sunshine daydream. Swerves pre98 or the "original bubba kush’ pre-pre98

7 Likes

No way it’s using swerves totally legit bubba kush bx3 1973 cut. Too rare :rofl:

5 Likes

I could’ve swore I read it was the original Bubba but I’m trying to remember where I saw that discussed. I’ll try to find it and post it if I can.

6 Likes

tigers milk used the original so ill guess that one. i think bodhi has only used the original and katsu.

4 Likes

Ya Bodhi said he used the original. I remember reading that specifically

4 Likes

It MAY have been the “original” as he knew it back then. As you can see by this thread, different stories told by different people and they don’t all line up.

Bodhis Baba Kush is specifically listed as Katsu Bubba x SSDD. I don’t know if other bubba crosses by him are listed as such.

8 Likes

True that. So much misinfo really makes things tough at times

2 Likes

I figured it was the original pre-pre. Does swerves or whatever that first pre98 was, have the same chocolate coffee scents as the original pre-pre? I have seen a chocolate coffee pheno in the SSDD F1s :thinking:

5 Likes

Cool thanks, what was yield like? And if you remember the flower times?

3 Likes

Oh colour me intrigued

3 Likes

Yield was all bubba, short, squat dense nugs, it’s nothing to cry about but definitely not a lot! Even in 4g pots they stayed 3ft or under being vegged 50 days or so, harvest was 9.5-10.5 weeks for me

3 Likes