Bubba Kush cuts …

Thank you, and I fully agree. There’s people who have not found it yet who I’m positive will have great input as well. Makes me feel good to start threads like these.

8 Likes

So very true, it’s just great medicine.

4 Likes

there is nothing like the pre 98 when grown right…true meds for insomnia and pain. that taste is unmistakable. great for breeding as well

9 Likes

Oh yeah, that’s what I need in my life :+1: lol.

I just looked and I also have a flip of WW x BK. So many choices :grinning:

3 Likes

The Berger cut looks and smells more like OG. I have it. If it’s stable and decently potent i’ll be making beans. Otherwise it goes in the compost. Find out by December!

11 Likes

Definitely looks it ! Couldn’t agree more. Really makes me wonder :thought_balloon:

3 Likes

I grew out the purple kush and it was amazing

44 Likes

That DOES look amazing

7 Likes

Damn! Looks bomb af ! Nicely done

7 Likes

Looking fabulous!
So now there’s another “Kush” I need to grow ! :thinking::green_heart:

8 Likes

You got to try it at least once.Mine tasted and smelled like a Grape tootsie pop that kept the smell and taste 6 months into cure.Was superb for body and bone aches put your ass down pretty hard so was a good nightcap Cultivar i let that one amber up at 15% and was a good long buzz at least 3 hour

9 Likes

Been planning on popping some csi bubba s1’s for awhile now… are they the coffee/chocolate type or? And what’s the high like on the majority of the phenos?

5 Likes

Ya I’ve smoked plenty of Cali Connect’s Bubba seedline throughout the years and always was the opinion that it was generic kush smelling, and watered down. Maybe even being a detriment to the reputation of real BK.
Always reminded me of Platinum Kush which I also always thought was like a watered down true kush compared with Bubba clones or Suge PK for example.

CSI has the goods for sure.

9 Likes

I have heard excellent reviews of that plant. Closest I have is a PAK x SB but I hope to get around to them.

ATM I have no pure Bubba, but I have some BK x Sweet Tooth #4 I am running now.

827a56def91bd0f6c5496931a97eca16f6b7b4bd_2_417x500

13 Likes

My sentiments exactly about platinum! Was far from platinum !

3 Likes

That’s an interesting cross? Dank and sweet…. Nice

2 Likes

The few I’ve tried were 100% the coffee/chocolate/funk bubbas, high was great too, typical but some were taken too early. I bet at 15-20% amber it would be nice and potent

8 Likes

The real question here is, which bubba was used in the sunshine daydream. Swerves pre98 or the "original bubba kush’ pre-pre98

7 Likes

No way it’s using swerves totally legit bubba kush bx3 1973 cut. Too rare :rofl:

5 Likes

I could’ve swore I read it was the original Bubba but I’m trying to remember where I saw that discussed. I’ll try to find it and post it if I can.

6 Likes