Bubba Kush cuts …

Are those the Bubba Kush from me?

7 Likes
  • that would be awesome! thank you!

• sounds good to me. again, thank you.
    out of curiosity - what happened AFTER 98 that made bubba no longer bubba? why does everyone want a “pre-98” bubba? (someone lore me please - i know the “bloodlines” are important)

• ANY help with lavender is greatly appreciated. i am still unable to get my hands on it and have been looking for a long time. on paper, lavender ~should~ be one of the best ones in terms of terp profile for alz/dem.

thank you for reaching out and your offer. i appreciate you.

• as far as any research for alz/dem and cannabis, i would ask that you post your links to my thread - there are a bunch of people who would like to read it including myself. i would like that thread to be an ongoing repository for research as well as personal observations from my project. so anything you see along the way, feel free to post there. we all would appreciate it.

thank you @Bobgrows

Apothecarium - main project

6 Likes

Yes indeedy. I got 4 out of 5 to go. That’s way better ratio than last time :joy:

3 Likes

I can help out on the lavenders in the form of f2s. They are a few years old by now but have been stored in a fridge with dessicant packs so they should be plenty viable still.

9 Likes

that would be awesome. lavender has been VERY elusive for me.

i feel a lot better now with my abilities that the challenge of popping some older seeds i think i’m up for… however my indoor space is limited - therefore question:

if you stored the seeds in cold stasis then take them out - can you put them back in cold storage if you don’t pop them all and want to store some for later when more space avail to pop the rest? is tha do-able or once the come out of the cold it’s pop now or never?

2 Likes

@Til_Valhalla Pre-98 was just a moniker given by swerve to distinguish the two apart and give it some hype when created. In all actuality I believe the Berger cut is older but I absolutely LOVE Pre-98

4 Likes

Yea. Put whatever you dont use back in the fridge. I doubt will you have any problems getting then to germinate. I pull 5 year old seeds out of my fridge all the time and have good success popping them.

5 Likes

@WhiteBoyRick much respect :facepunch:t2: and most definitely even 7-8 year old beans usually never fail even with no prep when stored right! This thread alone has upped my faith in humanity .

7 Likes

How I understand the name game is the real pre 98 IS berger cut and swerve just used the name to legitimize his offering.

Like naming your kid after an intelligent person is gonna make him smarter lol

5 Likes

I really can’t get behind recommending Blackberry lines to anyone. Blackberry anything has always been bunk mids riding on a name.

This is fact afaik.

And Cali Connection IS swerve, it’s all fake cuts. S1’s.

3 Likes

Glad I didn’t grab these. Have a gentleman’s agreement with a fine sir here who will be running some Larry og f2’s for some seeds…and just got Mr. Budderton hook up with some serious kushes.
Terrible picture

13 Likes

I’m not too versed on how Cali connect went about things but I think at one point early on they had a legit cut, bred with the actual cut to then start using swerves cut which is probably a cross of some sort…

Cuts only are cuts only because it’s often very hard to replicate all it’s strong points, usually the high goes first heh

6 Likes

Nice bro those should do it! If you weren’t across an imaginary line i’d send you the bubba and the TK myself :disappointed:

7 Likes

Blast that infernal imaginary line!
simpsons-shake-harder-boy

8 Likes

Thats where it shines for me, as medicine.

Chronic pain isnt just pain, its also depression and other shit. Not functioning as well as you want to and brain fog from cortisol.

Bubba helps with the pain, makes me happy and carefree, and allows me to either relax comfortably or get things done, all with a clear if maybe a little slower head.

Most take her at 8-9 weeks, I really liked her around 11. Just like Chem in that way.

10 Likes

@Wuachuma AMEN ! I feel like I could have wrote that word for word, only 2/3 strains that have ever just worked consistently for my Ails both mental and physical. Bubba has been a staple for me for around two decades for just that .

5 Likes

indeed. like smoking air to me haha.

4 Likes

I just grew out some black apple (stagger lee x black triangle f2) from stanknugzz the stagger lee is original bubba x sour apple just dried has a mintyness rather interesting haven’t experienced that before curious if it will cure out smells heavy of forest and berries

5 Likes

Indeed
Blackberry is the LowRyder of the Purple game.

5 Likes