Bubba Kush cuts …

Hey @Cannavore thanks for the mention !

Still do sell Bubba S1s but they 50 bucks a 6 pack now !
anyone interested can check out my ‘Boutique Breeders’ forum over at ICmag.

someone posted an image of my page above.

9 Likes

Might be that you need to be a sponsor to advertise your beans here. I’m sure @DougDawson (or others) could clarify that.

1 Like

Like i said, apologies if it’s not allowed. Folks were talking about my Pre98 S1s so i chimed in.
VG

9 Likes

Just saying :slight_smile: Happy to see you here, I have an eye on your bluedigiberry, I want to grow that after I finish other projects.

3 Likes

DAAAAMN!
And I have been giving them away!

9 Likes

cool, that’s kind @Bobgrows . Ive given plenty away over the years too, but i find in general that the best and most sustainable way to get seeds to people who actually want them and are actually going to grow them is to sell them at a decent price… Nobody says no to free seeds but they quite often end up stuck in the drawer/fridge/freezer.
Any pics of your bubba cut or the S1s grown out from it?
VG

14 Likes

I’m not a great grower, but above in this thread are a few pics of plants grown from seeds that I got from @Bobgrows

5 Likes

@VerdantGreen hers are regs. But here’s some pics of 10 I grew out, all killer phenos with typical bubba growth, terps etc. but all with unique twists, orange bubba, limey bubba , straight dank bubba, super cocoa bubba, I’ll be running a whole whack of them shortly for an adage and to hunt a true winner

45 Likes

Really nice looking!

5 Likes

They look nice! the first couple of plants have the bubba look to the buds for sure. Bubba selfs and crosses very well. i do a regular version as well which comes out similar, a bit like you said… bubba with a twist… but the S1s, they mostly come out exactly like the cut… in fact i would have trouble telling the difference at all with a good proportion of them. If only every elite cut selfed as well as the pre-98 bubba lol.
VG

12 Likes

No doubt, wouldn’t that be awesome! And thank you been a fan of your stuff for a long while, always admired the work and time you put in on Bubba as she’s literally been a staple for me for 20+ years and still is, Nice to see you over here.

9 Likes

Thanks for the kind words… that’s always great to hear !
VG

7 Likes

Of course, and it’s the absolute truth. My pleasure

6 Likes

She’s looking battered from being stress tested, and a mom I essentially put out to pasture in a shady cold spot. Hopefully the beans finish… This is Bubba (Berger) pollinated by my selected boy from the Katsu x Stoney collab, Staten Island Diesel

8 Likes

Are you gonna make seeds from said winner?

1 Like

Two queens
The leafiness makes it look raw and untamed

Very nice!

1 Like

What did you use for the male in your regular Bubba seeds may I ask?

Belay that, I found it on the site: X18 :+1:

1 Like

Most definitely @Tappy no question at all

3 Likes

I could agree, but it also depends on what we call a decent price. Very subjective. :slight_smile: I live on state wages and the priice of your packs is 1/10 of my monthly income. I’m not pointing a finger at you personally, your prices are already cheaper than a lot of others. But I’ve seen good stuff at lower than that. That’s just my biased opinion though. :smiley:

3 Likes

Lol…the only real answer. Look forward to it! Looks stellar!

1 Like