Bubba Kush cuts …

thats cool to see some people still care about bubba.
mint bubba… where she at? did she get lost to time?
probably. she was the worst yielder.

7 Likes

Matt Berger Bubba clone.

30 Likes

Definitely looks off , I have both pre-98 and Berger cut and both look different than what you posted for sure. Glad to see you got hooked up. Much respect @herojuana.tom and @HolyAngel love this place.

13 Likes

You talking about my little clone?

4 Likes

No , sorry was talking about @Slammedsonoma420 should have tagged him I suppose. My bad

5 Likes

Ah, makes sense. Our Berger cuts are from same plant, lol.

6 Likes

Haha I figured they would be, nice!

4 Likes

katsu pre98 fems 40% off at jbc right now with 3 fem freebie fyi. the ny blue x bubba almost got me.

5 Likes

Even if its not bubba still looks like a beast of a plant my friend.

4 Likes

always found it weird katsu selfed the pre98 and the original bk and not the cut named after him lol. has he ever mentioned why anywhere?

11 Likes

Because he knew it was a better (more desirable) plant than the Katsu Bubba?
Just my observation after smoking several diff. Bubbas over 20+ years, that the P 98 has better pain-numbing effect than the Katsu cut.

The Katsu is very nice but imho, it’s more of a muscle-relaxer (like Purple Kush) but is less effective on nerve pain than the P 98 Bubba.

11 Likes

If I remember correctly Katsu had a strain list and changed Katsu cut to pre 98.
If he has both cuts is he posting side by side comparisons of both cuts or was it like a rename kind of thing.

2 Likes

Mats cut still makes nice seed. Crossed her with Manatuska thunderfuck. Any one else with mats cut making some crosses want to do some trading hit me up.

19 Likes

The Verdant Green Pre98 Bubba S1 I grew in the greenhouse , with some cure , has proven to be well worth the grow. I have yet to try the Berger cut but this one checks the boxes. Could us a bit more gas to the the top end of the flavor but all the mocha, coffee, hint of berry, tinge of pine… and potent, near couchy… great for bed time or relaxing the muscles.
I’ve been smokin that before bed and skipping my night time cyclobenzaprene for the past couple weeks and sleeping 5 or 6 hours straight … very nice and am glad I cloned her and have a junior plant in the veg room. Gonna keep her around. I’ll take some nug shots and a plant shot next time i visit this thread.

21 Likes

are there still legit BUBBA KUSH cuts floating around here at the OG.

got seeds but damn got so much going and just a straight up legit cut would be a better start for-sure.

peace …

17 Likes

Legit cuts of everything on og :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

Yep, have both brother

7 Likes

if that’s true who holds the EXODUS CHEESE ?.

also.

black cherry soda
purple urkle
salmon creek bigbud
coffin cut of strawberry diesel

HAHAHA …

6 Likes

Or any Alien cut, 90’s Master Kush, garberville purple kush, or Mendo Purps.

Urkle is definitely available via Discord

4 Likes

Yeah bro! I got the Berger cut. I’ll just add it to the list of Chem’s I’m working on getting ya :sweat_smile:

8 Likes