Bubba Kush cuts …

This is suposed to be Mats cut. Came from farmer joe i believe.
What do you think. I just got her from primoclonescanada first time flowering her out. I definatly like her temperment. Looks nice. Not too picky on nutes.

Veg plant.

Ready to chop fading out. Has had straight h20 for a couple weeks Tomorrow maybe. She has a branch of Manatuska thunder fuck beans brewing i may have to leave for a week or 2.

Bud, smells quite kushy.

Also have some S1s brewing on a clone.

21 Likes

Yeah that looks like her alright. Should definitely be getting a coffee/chocolate scent off those flowers.

9 Likes

So is this thread for straight Bubba only or Bubba crosses also?

3 Likes

I made it to get clarification on the cuts out there, but anything is welcome I suppose as it’s all bubba. @Hotrods_and_hounds

5 Likes

Looks on point to me @Turpman nice

2 Likes

Thanks TST. She is a real pleasure.

3 Likes

P98 clone from chitown. Came thrown in a box unrooted and outside of the media even. Revived one and now have a beautiful mom.
Here is this first time flowering it out. D30
Love to confirm if someone thinks she’s legit.

21 Likes

Reversal D8

15 Likes

Hmm it doesn’t look like the Matt Berger cut :thinking:
I don’t even think that looks like Katsu’s cut :thinking:

What’s she smell like? Should already be getting a chocolate type scent…

5 Likes

thanks for your reply! i will check her out tonight when the lights come on and see if i can pickup on a scent.

4 Likes

That doesn’t look very bubba-ish, nor even pure s1-ish… way too green and missing the classic purple spiky growth. Looks more similar to a cross that might be found in a batch of the Cali connection"s s1’s

6 Likes

well this is freaking disappointing. haha. ill give it a smell tonight and see if there is any bit of chocolate going on, if not i will trash the reversal plant and get to hunting for the real bubba. so my experience with chitown before this was horrible, it just gets worse and worse! it took at least 3 weeks to get these “clones” that were unrooted and not even inserted in the media when the arrived. i had posted some pictures ill try to find the link to them. STAY AWAY FROM CHITOWN!

9 Likes

You need a better clone guy boss. I got a few cats I can send you to who do much better business.

13 Likes

My bubbas were hacked back recently but give me a few weeks and I’ll hook you up. Gratis my man

23 Likes

Even better tom is the man

10 Likes

Nah… You da man Hoss! :v: Blaze on brothers!

6 Likes

i really appreciate your offers and would gladly cover shipping+ anything else needed!
the link is now working to show what he actually sends as clones!

9 Likes

Yeah and if Tom for some reason can’t get ya done, let me know. I have the Berger cut.

14 Likes

No worries, bro… shipping is only $10 and has never failed me. I’ll reach out when I have one ready for ya

10 Likes

WOW. this sure is one hell of a community, thank you very much!

17 Likes