Bubba Kush cuts …

its shameful that The Pot Cast sat on this episode for 5 years.
Shawn was kind enough to do the show for promotion, only to have it hidden.
Kinda of lame.

6 Likes

People were downloading his videos and sharing them so he tried to put a stop to it and keep them behind the paywall so he could keep doing the podcasts.

I get it tho.

3 Likes

Well. According to the potcast. He didnt want it published. He was staying in the shadows.

5 Likes

Lol about Cali connection…“if you pop 6 of his fem seeds you’ll get 4 herms and probably 1 keeper”

6 Likes

I love the 707 chem… grown it for several years now.
The males in that line were some of the best breeding males available in the market.

9 Likes

55:14 he’s talking about Ohsogreen/ISP/Insane Seed Posse :eyes: :eyes: :joy:

6 Likes

Something to look forward to 707 related.
He has cuts of his Potion D’ Amour, and 2 of his selections of 707 Kush that he wants put out in the publics hands. He’s getting them to me to help. All selections were done from 1000s of seeds. Hella generous on his part. I can’t wait.

17 Likes

Nice bro! 707 Definitely does great work, more reasons to add more Dookie goodies to the stable, still gotta get NTB .

3 Likes

one of the 707 kush leans chem, the other leans kush. he mentioned his potion selection for a minute in the interview I think with riot.

6 Likes

You going to offer both? I’d be down for both tbh, sometime next year. I’ll have to check out that PC with riot as I’m not familiar with that one tbch

3 Likes

so were talking about some one named 707 ?.

peace …

3 Likes

707 is shabud

6 Likes

707 Genetics/Seedbank brother

5 Likes

Need that 707 chem and 707 kush for sure. I loved your video of the 707 chem

5 Likes

We’ll get em brother…. :wink:

4 Likes

Im gonna flood the country with them. I will help him achieve his goal.
like overgrow
I think there is maybe 4 plants. a green and purple potion, and 2 phenos of the 707 kush.

13 Likes

Awesome! Much respect, I’ll help get em over here in the great white North if you need bro, I’ve got you.

4 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 when talking about dookie genetics in the stable, is that Jason dookie of the old dookie brothers?

2 Likes

oh well well well. that’s pretty sick.

3 Likes

no!!! Im sorry he stole my name.
im in Oklahoma and sometimes Michigan.
he is in Cali.
I’ve used the name darn well close to 30 years.

4 Likes