Bubba Kush cuts …

well bubba with gas sounds a lot like bubba x ecsd. but i get what youre saying

3 Likes

There is a Death Bubba clone that has been around awhile that’s Bubba x Deathstar, I’m gonna guess that’s what it was. It’s still around up in Canada and I’m hoping to get it in the near future.

7 Likes

Big fan of the Bubba over here. I have a pre ‘98 Bubba Kush from HSO. Got a ten pack and popped them all. Found a keeper. Frosty stinky goodness. Everyone says it smells like thanksgiving dinner. House reeks when trimming, car has a strong smell emanating from it when I keep some in there for our random rides around town. I also have four females of Nebula Kush x Bubba Kush that will going into flower in a week. If you’re interested I’d be willing to ship a few snips to ya @TopShelfTrees1 either or both. Pics below are my bubba.

18 Likes

ya I have always wondered if the death bubba is the one. I was at one point in contact with a grower that ran it in big cash crop gardens here on the BC sunshine coast but he appears to have gone underground so never did pick that clone up. A couple members here have offered me the berger cut so will take them up on it when i am able to.

6 Likes

Probably was the Death Bubba, stuff is absolutely stellar and a rarity for sure. It was everywhere up here , then it wasn’t and since it’s one of those cuts you just never see anymore like Louis, Larry, Pink etc.
We’ll get ya hooked up either way with some bubbas brother. :facepunch:t2:

8 Likes

Thanks so much for the offer @MyLittleGrundle thats awesome!

5 Likes

I’ll let ya know next time I run clones and we can set something up.

6 Likes

Much appreciated :facepunch:t2:

5 Likes

I’ll poke around. I know some other folks that used to grow the death bubba , purple kush, pink kush and violator but I haven’t seen him since the middle of covid so it;s been a little while. Who knows if he is still growing anymore with how the cash market has crashed.
The demise of these clones and I’ll include biker hashplant (90’s/early2000’s) , Rockstar and the real Tuna Kush is a direct result of the big players shutting down that held mom rooms and ran the clone operations. One guy I know would order 1500 clones at a time from those crews.
I have the Pink and I have the MK Ultra … those are the only two from those circles that I have been able to secure so far.

13 Likes

Merry Christmas all.
Pre-98 clone:

VG

45 Likes

Merry Christmas!

7 Likes

Very nice! What’s the plan with that girl?
Lol…and merry Christmas all :christmas_tree: :santa:

5 Likes

Nice! Merry Christmas to you and yours too @VerdantGreen

3 Likes

That’s the one that’s in Sunshine Daydream. I think I need to get my hands on that one instead of this matt berger cut

6 Likes

Bubba x tk from pro grow. Day 25f. Night time shot…only took one because I didn’t want to bug them

18 Likes

I’ve got both bro (verified)

12 Likes

bodhi uses the original cut and the katsu. back when he made ssdd and tigers milk, the original bubba was going around as the 93 bubba

12 Likes

I grew bubba hash from ACE that was supposed to be f1 of pre98 and g13hashplant.
It was a pretty good high and excellent medicinal weed. I was astonished when I did a beam test and found one cut had a high percentage of cbd judging by the purple color. I kept a mom for a long time but lost it when. I took it outside and the oklahoma heat was too much for it.
I purchased 6.fem seeds when I realized they were selling out of the strain. I plan to grow all six and try to find the cbd pheno again and keep a mom or reverse her.

6 Likes

All I know is; I have this matt berger “original” cut, and I’ve seen pictures of that pre-98 cut. That pre-98 looks extremely similar to my SSDD F2 cut whereas the berger cut doesn’t look as similar :thinking: :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

I’m in UK and i got that pre-98 cut about 12 years ago… afaik it’s the only one to get passed around here… TBH i’d never heard of the “Berger Cut” till i read this thread ! - i’m sure it’s great though, and i’m sure there are a few other decent cuts about.
Certainly for breeding purposes, as mentioned already, the pre-98 seems to be a better bet than the Katsu.
VG

10 Likes