Bubba Kush cuts …

I’ve seen pre 98, the 76 Bubba and Matt bergers cut all talked about. I’d be happy with any of these if they had the same chill relaxed effect of the one I’ve been growing.

6 Likes

Ooooooohhhhh! That sounds delicious!

2 Likes

The 76 I know is 76 Afghan and bubba! I actually got a cut recently I’m stoked to grow out! @Kushking902 has an ABSOLUTE monster outdoors too!

5 Likes

I ran a cut labeled pre98 bubba that came from Florida around 2014ish, I loved it.
I have been missing it and wanted a bubba so I recently acquired one from famerjoe. No idea which one it is as I didn’t ask - was gonna get it either way. Will flower it out soon.

10 Likes

@buck90 awesome! You know it’s legit from Joe!

4 Likes

Idk about pre98 or others, but I’ve grown the Berge cut and absolutely love it. Still waiting to get her back.

8 Likes

Such a gem, still holding strong 25-40 years in, awesome

7 Likes

Haha. Should be fun. I’ve never made seeds on purpose :joy:

6 Likes

No better time to learn brotha! Nice

5 Likes

That’s right. I got 35 or so days left on these couple Gojis. So maybe in another 3 weeks I can comfortably sink these beans. And get straight down to business. Temps should be lovely. Turning that big ass light off has brought the temps down to 78 in my room. Perfect.

9 Likes

I also have the recent release of Katsu’s Bubba Kush S1 to sift thru this winter. Not sure when I’m fitting them in but they will be getting run sooner than later.
I remember 2 distinct bubba kush buds in the 2000’s but don’t think I have any knowledge of her here before that, where i spent youth into my late 30’s. That’s the Vancouver to Chilliwack area or the Fraser Valley. We had a real greasy little hashplant that was incredible and when I think about that plant and then look at a bubba kush there are striking similarities. No say they are related but could share a common afghani ancestor I bet. When Bubba came into my circles it was from a young guy just getting past his high school years. Solid kid though and he got really good clean weed consistantly all through the 2000’s. So he would get Bubba which was great , had the coffee/mocha/twist of citrus maybe… but then there was Bubba D or the killz as dan would call it. It was like the bubba but ampllified in flavor with creamier notes and way more complex flavor. Hit real hard too.
I’m questing for a Bubba like dan’s Bubba D. Got a friend to ask him recently about a clone of that bubba d if it was still around but that didn’t go anywhere.

9 Likes

It’s the pre98/matt berger cut

6 Likes

Anyone have pictures of the “Colorado Bubba”? Different than the Pre98. More floral or fruity in flavor.

2 Likes

Never heard of that one, very interesting :thinking:

2 Likes

Great thread! I’ve always had a thing for bubba, I keep hoping someone might do a seed run of it, it would definitely make a great candidate :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you, I knew it had to be done. Look no further my friend :wink: as your wish will come true as soon as I have space

10 Likes

@ColeLennon @shade Obama has been on my list of CSI stuff for a while, always was sold out when I had coin. Definitely one I want to try bad

6 Likes

Pre98 is Matts cut
Little one is bubba sis

27 Likes

8 Likes

Nice! Always appreciate your work/input bro! That Bubba Sis I’ve been itching to pop ! @crownpoodle sent me a pack and it’s been in the pop soon bag since! That Chem sis and even 4 aren’t easy to acquire!

3 Likes