Bubba Kush cuts …

That one I grew out was leaning to chem sis but was pretty good
I made few seeds with the bubba x Afghan mix from the real seed company they paired up well

3 Likes

It’s not as easy to find the last couple of years. Always see Obamacare clones

Someones growing it. I just picked up 2 grams of platinum shatter

Excellent 65/35 Indi dom

5 Likes

This is my pre 98 grape death bubba

35 Likes

I had posted all of these pictures in my main thread while I was growing them, but figured I’d put them here now:

Bubba Kush grown from seeds from @Bobgrows

51 Likes

Looks dope as f. :fire:

4 Likes

Obama is always in stock at archive. It’s bubba x mendo purp. It’s the only bubba hybrid I’ve gotten strong medical effects from though.

4 Likes

Those look like very nice specimens!
Great work! @middleman

6 Likes

That’s good to know.
Dispos never have it down here in clone form…

3 Likes

BK was one of my first strains to grow. It was very good despite my learning curve

3 Likes

I got a flip of the Bubba Kush, and Eutierria x Bubba Kush that I have been dying to grow. This thread has made me want some of that medicine even more haha :smiley:

11 Likes

Both should be great! Don’t sleep on those gems

4 Likes

You pics are a stellar example! Very nice

3 Likes

I think it will be worth making increase of those seeds.

7 Likes

Definitely, in 11 I found like 5 phenos maybe 6 (close but subtle differences) imagine 50? Oh man ! Gets me excited thinking what lies deep within. Bubba recessives are usually straight fire!

7 Likes

Love this thread, love this pot.

I feel like there’s been some historical confusion by non americans who think “bubba” relates to “bubble” in some way, so you get bubble gum crap labaled as “bubba”. Back in the day as a young custie getting the sweet instead of the dank was a heartbreaker 🫠🫠🫠

Even recently, few years ago maybe, I tried a disposable vape pen labeled as Bubba what was all Bubble. Burn the heretics!

8 Likes

So how old is Bubba?
Was it around before the “kush” craze of the 90’s/2000’s?
and in what form?
who made it or was the original a clone only?
so many unanswered questions.
I know that Jetlife over on icmag did a definitive history of OG kush and it turned into quite the interesting and informative thread. Would be cool to have a similar history if it’s at all possible. Being Canadian I don’t have much to contribute beyond what I have already posted.

6 Likes

So bubba berger found a keeper in some northern lights seeds he called “bubba/the bubba”. Bubba kush was found in 1997 in bagseeds of the bubba, wasnt a self pollination.

There’s much more to it but I’d have to check my notes.

Also bubba is a term of endearment, like buddy or friend

14 Likes

Yeah he was growing og kush in a room of bubba and the og hermed on the bubba. He popped the beans and chose the cut that is now known as his/pre98 bubba kush.

8 Likes

That’s one of the stories yeah :grin:

A lot of old timer don’t believe the northern light heritage one bit. There’s also proof that bubba kush mother is the same mom as l.a confidential, l.a affie, the father being unknown.

But then I saw someone grow pre98 s1s and find a tall chunky lime kush type. So who knows.

Whoever wants to make sense of bubba kush better be quite the investigator :wink:

13 Likes

This one 🫢

34 Likes