Bubba Kush cuts …

The real Bubba

16 Likes

15 Likes

16 Likes

No. Haven’t seen any for over a week. Probably a week prior to this picture. After the first few rounds of picking the balls off she gave up. I still watch for them.

Great plant. I hope I find similar pheno in the rest of the pack. I’d keep her except for the balls. Might be worth it anyway if you can watch and haven’t got any other projects running that hermie could ruin.

1 Like

Looks a lot different then most I’ve seen , is that bubba with out the og kush ?

2 Likes

11 Likes

@Heritagefarms This is the original Bubba Kush I’ve had for years. I don’t what other people have or call Bubba but this is the real deal.
It’s head stash not for production.
Any other Bubba is a knockoff.

3 Likes

That last pic looks more like a cut I grew around 2005 and haven’t seen sense, she is a pretty looking one for sure :+1:
Also reminds me a lot of the platinum bubba that was going around back in the day.

4 Likes

Whelp, that clears that up, time to close the thread. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

16 Likes

That was my first thought when I saw it, that platinum was sure great!

6 Likes

Oh Thanks So Very Much @TopShelfTrees1 , thanks for sharing all this new Bud Bubba Kush strains looking @Heritagefarms. Thanks you All …Totally Awesome In Deed ,thanks for a renewed energy the other side of cannabis Sativa. As which I’m partial oldschoolfart70seventirs. , Peace
OverGrow The World with Love of Life …

2 Likes

Broad statement…:point_up_2:
Umm… then you’re the expert?

I think we all have our versions of what the Real Bubba is to us individually.
The two I hold have their own stories as well. But WHO?? really has the proof of what Bubba Kush is to them?
Sooo many versions… one offs…
Unless someone had the original tested and tests what they have to compare…:woman_shrugging:
But I do like my Bubba Kush and 90’s Kush! :v:

14 Likes

I really like the look of your 90s kush. It’s different than my pre 98 cut but looks frostier and better yielding. If you’re ever up to trade once it warms up a little please let me know. I have a nice set of clone only mom’s to pick from.

5 Likes

It’s different than my Bubba Kush as well. This one is very different.
It was just bred in the early 90’s by a friend. He worked it too be what I have here. … since the early 90’s and they only ever called it “Kush” . So this is His 90’s Kush…

DM me . I need to let her revive before I take more clones. @FirstCavApache64

32 Likes

What I meant about Bubba is this cut goes back 18 years between me and the guy who gave it to me. At the time there was only one Bubba.
The original Bubba does not herm so anything that herms is not legit.

As far as making a broad statement
How many original Bubbas do you think there is?

7 Likes

I’ve been following this thread and there are many. :rofl:

3 Likes

According to CSI this is the original Bubba

23 Likes

It certainly looks kushy

2 Likes

ya that def looks like bubba. one of my faves…ran it my first grow ever, and fucked it off something proper… had no idea about nutrients or lights, or how things even worked back then… just put it in the corner of the room with a cfl bulb and some dirt from the backyard lol.

3 Likes

yo i got some seed packs of my grease stain to trade if you ever get a spare cut to send out…

2 Likes