Bubba Kush cuts …

These look like you claiming factual info…so much so that it’s more than publicly updated info. unless I don’t understand so well

1 Like

I’m saying in all the years on the forums, I never seen the distinction. Bubba and bubba Kush meant the same thing. So if there different plants, let’s see them.
I think the distinction is the difference cuts that went around as pre 98, Katsu, original, green bubba. My point was , how can holy be sure that bergers cut is a pure og or TK cross ? Break it down

He can’t be sure like you can’t be sure like I can’t be sure like the plant can’t tell us. Does that make you happy?

I can’t make you accept info as true. If you choose to disregard the experience and input of others because you know best, then you know best, dude. Tell me about the indica listed as a genetic parent in bubba kush then, please, if you can.

Have a good day @Dirtroadfarmer can’t wait to see your first grow log

5 Likes

No it doesn’t. People speaking in certainty about uncertain things generally makes me unhappy :rofl:

When it’s common info for 2 decades that bubba kush is a cross of Bubba and OG Kush… and me reiterating that thought after trying them myself, I don’t feel the need to preface my posts with

2 Likes

Hard to keep responding to posts you keep updating. I’m not disregarding Holly’s exp because the truth is, he only has experience with the bergers bubba Kush via Orgnkid.

Matt’s own words says it was a “bubba” bag seed that started the whole thing. So why are we talking about a bubba plant that no one has access to because this cut in this thread, is not that. It’s bubba Kush.

Anyone who has been on the forums for years can tell you there was never anyone claiming “bubba” and “bubba Kush” as different things. So why are we talking about it. The terms were used interchangeably. So to compare these bubba Kush cuts to the mother that started it all, what sense does it make ?

My understanding is only matt had the original Bubba plant and it’s been long since dead. Everything else has been bubba kush.

3 Likes

You don’t know what you tried because your claiming it’s an OG ? Pointless discussion

I’m claiming literally only what the dudes who made it claimed :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

You specially claimed that bergers cut is 100% an OG OR a TK cross LOL.

Yeah. Matt Berger’s bubba kush. I said og or tk cross. Aka bubba x og or bubba x tk.
Matt Berger says bubba kush = bubba x og.

Have you not had enough coffee yet?

4 Likes

:point_up_2:t3:that’s the only reason I responded. Good day

2 Likes

Maybe the ‘Cross’ wasn’t clear enough? Idk. My bad there I guess, but I most definitely meant that bubba kush = Bubba x OG or Bubba x TK, when I said that. I’m agreeing with the common lineage here.

Regardless, no worries here, hope you have a good day too ^^

Edited

3 Likes

Remove the “Cross” next to TK. It can still confuse him

3 Likes

Maybe I just like irritating people :joy:

3 Likes

oh interesting so the Berger was sourced from Orgnkid? I had assumed all this time it was the Shabud/CSI sourced cut.

Does that mean Berger = Katsu?

They don’t agree with your fertilizer program either

It doesn’t look like Katsu to me. That one foxtailed more when I had it back at CC. Orgnkid told me this is the one he started with. So depending on what we believe about the pre 98, Katsu, my opinion is it’s different

2 Likes

Good eye, Joe.

They need to get flushed.

1 Like

I wish I could go back in time and kept that one :man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes