Bubba Kush cuts …

Temporarily Closed.

I started a couple Katsu pre ‘98 Bubbas and they’re growing what seems like the typical squat and slow, fat leaves.

The Cali Connection pre ‘98 grew completely different. Lots of stretch, more vigorous veg. I could see it being a possible cross.

17 Likes

I picked up Katsu’s pre-98 recently, and I have one in a solo right now. I’ve been longing for that Berger cut but have never ran it, I would absolutely love to in a heartbeat, though.

5 Likes

Im gonna have to buy some of those katsu pre 98.

They weren’t available last I checked

3 Likes

Or cutthroat genetics katsu bubba kush bx2 :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Here’s “pre 98” bubba going into flower.

Shoreline Got anymore shots?

I’m currently running an afghan too, curious to seehow it compares to this bubba.

17 Likes

Has anyone gotten Farmer Joes Bubba Kush?

I was planning to get one but this might be the place to ask about it’s authenticity.

On a side note some of these Sour Bubbles im searching through look almost spot on Bubba.

2 Likes

I wanna say it’s the Matt Berger cut but I’m not positive and can’t find the post I’m thinking of :thinking:

If I remember right, somewhere in the sour bubble bx2-bx3 BOG f’d up and there was stray bubba male that pollinated everything. The line became slow and stocky after that.

3 Likes

Yeah he claims its Matt Bergers cut.

He said he got it from OrgnKid.

From what I know this is the cut Katsu had.

And im specifically looking for the Katsu. Its all kind of confusing ill have to do some more research to be sure.

4 Likes

Yeah thats what most people believe. And it definitely has a Bubba like influence for sure.

Bog said it was something but not Bubba exactly.

No one will ever know lol.

I’ve never had true Bubba. But the SB im looking for had the craziest flavor. Classic Bubba notes of kush and mocha in there.

6 Likes

Ah ok, FJ’s Bubba Kush IS the Matt Berger cut. It’s the same cut I ran, it came from FarmerJoe originally.

It is NOT the katsu cut. NOT the pre-98 either. I’d like to run the pre-98 sometime. I think that’s The One. The MB cut was okay but wasn’t worth keeping for me. Irene is that MB cut on steroids. Similar but much better imo.

5 Likes

Ok thats good to know then.

Yeah I definitely want either the 98 or Katsu. Would be interesting to see what pops out of SBxBubba.

2 Likes

Yeah just finished the berger cut and it’s a decent plant, but not my favorite by any means. Grows well, not a slow totem pole like some bubba crosses I’ve grown from CSI, very frosty and easygoing. Nice kushy perfume chocolate smell. Negatives - it herms some, and they’re hard to spot deep in the buds, got a couple seeds from it. Culling due to herm tendency and needing room. I prefer the LAPK from GMOhouse of clones… louder, tastier, more stable, and stronger night time buzz.

8 Likes

I wanna say it was Pat that slipped it out that it was Bubba somewhere.

2 Likes

You don’t even want to know where all my Bubba’s went. “I’ll do great things with them , bro.” Right. No Bubba here

13 Likes

I bet they went to the same place most of mine went @crownpoodle !
" I’ll do a repro and send back more than you gave!!"

15 Likes

Ah you guys heard that too huh? :sweat_smile:
That’s where the Salmon River OG’s I had went too.

14 Likes

He might think he really took us all and got our goods. But , karma has a way of coming around. He can’t be a happy person doing what he’s done. It’s sad really

23 Likes

I think you nailed it @Bobgrows . Pretty sad indeed.

9 Likes