Bubba Kush cuts …

Here’s a fem Pre 98 from Katsu that I have in my veg room at the moment. Crinkly, slow growing and chunky leafed.

17 Likes

Literally the same plant

7 Likes

I love when it’s that time of the year where I can get some bubba into jars, it doesn’t come often, but I love that time of year.

6 Likes

Just got this delivered yesterday from CSI. All I paid for was one pack of bubba S1s. Can’t believe how generous he was.

18 Likes

What??

I was gonna buy a pack. Coulda been me.

Does he do this often?

3 Likes

Can I PM you @CARE_giver ?

3 Likes

Absolutely not!

Yes of course :joy::+1:

I actually wanted to ask you about that Bubba pheno anyways.

2 Likes

Yes if you order from caleb directly he is very generous. Usually something like what you ordered.

2 Likes

As in his csi humboldt website?

2 Likes

Yes sir i believe so.

2 Likes

Ive never done it i just know he does sales and is very generous.

Yes. If you write him a little note when you send the cash and just let him know what you’re interested in and whatnot he’ll usually hook it up pretty well with stuff you mentioned.

7 Likes

Appreciate the confirmation from someone who has actually done it.

2 Likes

I took a chance on an unknown breeder (to me). Low price ($40), so my expectations aren’t high but i hope to find something worthwhile.

I will ask him how he made these Reg. seeds. (With Pre 98 being a clone only i think.)

6 Likes

Dayum when I ordered bubba S1’s I didn’t get anything near a similar type haha mostly xmas bud and sour giesel fems link me on the bubba s1 grow if you make a log of it.

4 Likes

I think that’s totally worth a gamble. If you get any more information on it, maybe keep me filled in, I’d like to know also.

3 Likes

Theres only so much stock left.

If you guys buy up all the rest im gonna have to kill someone lol…

1 Like

I heard back from SWGenetx. Re the origin of his Pre 98 Bubba reg seeds and what male was used.

“I got them as regs from another Breeder/grower in AK years ago, they came out as expected but also kinda resembles an Amnesia Kush I grew way back so I’m not sure what they used; if anything probably another Kush.”

FWIW, Amnesia Kush is Amnesia Haze x OG Kush. So there might be sativa mixed into these genes
Not thrilled to hear this but only growing will show how close these are to true Pre 98.

5 Likes

Well, it was worth a gamble I think. Certainly won’t know until you get them growing I suppose. Who knows, maybe he was fed the wrong information and it comes out to be the most gnarly pre-98 you have ever seen and Everybody who sees it says “holy shit that’s the one i’ve been searching for since the early 90s!” Wishful thinking I suppose. Thanks for the info @BudWhisperer .

3 Likes

Got these in the mail today thanks to the amazingly generous @Mattman

I dont know where id be in my cannabis journey without the forums. I pretty much owe everything to them and I hope to repay 10 fold.

Now these have me excited. Csi found some amazing stuff in his S1s. His favorite he dubbed bombthreat Bubba has strong lemon lime terps. One of his favorite plants ever. Would love to combine that with my keeper SBs.

18 Likes