Bubba Kush cuts …

Ooooh you’re gonna love it! Awesome

4 Likes

does she have a 90s kush x pre98? cuz uh that sounds like something too good for the store shelves.

3 Likes

I think she is working on reversing a 90’s kush clone to make 90’s kush seeds. Or plans too.

4 Likes

You are correct, and @shade that does sound bomb!

5 Likes

Fuck n A it does.

2 Likes

That’s the plan.
But… @shade it never acured to me to cross the Kushes. They are soo very different.
But both are so good in their own way.
Now you have me wondering…:thinking:
It just might have to be done!

6 Likes

…90’s Kush x Pre 98 Bubba…

8 Likes

@VerdantGreen has a very decent version of Bubba in seed form.

Master Kush, Bubba Kush, Pure Kush, and even Purple Kush all are seemingly tough to find good cuts of these daze, as is the case with a lot of the early 00/late 90s clone only’s. Most people seem have outcrosses of a lot of those classic lines.

Off topic, but I miss the classic Great White Shark.

6 Likes

I agree 100% , especially master and purple. The killer cuts anyway. Never tried the great white shark myself. I know a buddy who talks of it often though and quite fondly

2 Likes

Out of likes btw…… just 10 more hours :man_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

Pulled the trigger on these…and got the coffee cup for the order arrival guarantee!

Will be using the sts kit from @ShitSeeds to make more fems.

9 Likes

Nice! Bonus mug is awesome too. Definitely interested to see what comes of these. Keep me posted if u remember please

6 Likes

Lol. We’re gonna be knee deep in bubba seeds here in a few months. Great thread TOP.

13 Likes

So AWESOME! And who knew @Bobgrows was getting low? It was meant to be. All I know is for reg version. The only other beans I’ve heard that were fire were verdant greens version, but Bobbi’s were stable, very nice versions all around, only one I wasn’t stoked about. That’s saying something as I’m picky AF! So these need to get around, it’s great Meds too! Thanks brother :facepunch:t2:

10 Likes

i have the berger cut and imo it’s nothing like the pre98 my buddy had. he even looked at mine and could confirm. pre98 has super fat indy leaves, the berger cut does not. there are some similarities but the pre98 has a way deeper couch lock stone and it’s not even close

hope to get it again some day.

6 Likes

This is exactly what made me start this thread! Like exactly. I remember the chonkers on my pre98, but this Berger cut “original” has much skinnier leaves, lighter green etc.

7 Likes

I’ll have both in the near future and now I cannot wait to grow them out side by side

6 Likes

Dude - I’m glad you made this thread! This is a line that has many shapes and forms and should be explored in fine detail. I wish I could provide more info.

4 Likes

Yeah this thread blew up immediately. So many people seem to have such great experiences with this strain. Can’t wait to grow some myself :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Oh yeah, would be amazing. :sunglasses: :metal:

4 Likes