Bubble Milk #6 F2 - Grow & Show - A contest with prizes

Bubble milk has landed @Ris :call_me_hand:

12 Likes

Sorry for the delayed report
I received these beauties a couple weeks ago
Just realized I forgot to give you the appreciation :wink::slightly_smiling_face::wink::grin:
@Ris

8 Likes

Get ready gang! :purple_heart::pineapple::cactus::person_in_lotus_position:t2:‍♂

Glad you got yours @Osogreen261

6 Likes

UPDATE

Thank you all for signing up for this contest. I have just put the last pack of seeds into the mail. I think were going to push the start by 10 days to make sure everyone that signed up has received their seeds.

Thank you all for your patience.

Incase you missed it, our final judge will be @Pigeonman!

17 Likes

6/20 start date you nuggets! :purple_heart::sunglasses::love_you_gesture:t2:

Thank you to the greatest pidge of all… @Pigeonman

4 Likes

Hey guys, think I’m to late. Beside that I’m a complete beginner.
Whatsoever, will be fun to watch you guys.
I love this forum.
(Sorry for my bad english, its not my first language)

Peace :v:

7 Likes

If the beans arrive before the date I’ll pop em if not I’ll be out unfortunately.

3 Likes

Yeah…I can’t commit to the Grow&Show.
Sorry fella’s. To much going on atm.
I’ll definitely be watching though.
:wink:
Oh, and you can still send me some Bubble Milk Ris.
:laughing:

9 Likes

19 Likes

So, wet beans on the 20th, correct? Any other rules, guidelines, tips, etc.? This will be my first grow & show and I’m excited! Thanks for doing this, @Ris !

6 Likes

GR8 image @Ris, very fitting for the kick :leg: off of the grow show! :ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

You are correct. Really no rules other than start and stop time.

Speaking of the end date. @Pigeonman, @DougDawson and @misterbee - How does an end date of October 27th sound?

12 Likes

Sounds nice and spooky @Ris !

:ghost: :broccoli: :jack_o_lantern:

6 Likes

8/25 flip date for me! Roundabouts. Sounds grand :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I’m PUMPED.

3 Likes

Sounds easy to remember, that’s my birthday, lol.

12 Likes

Eyyyy, Thats why i picked it, its my birthday as well

11 Likes

Damn @Ris always busy moving the community forward, hat off to you growmie :raised_hands:. I would love to snag a pack to further work if there are any left, I’m sad I missed the grow off it seems :sob:

2 Likes

Hey :wave: @Adventuretime86! We are all dunking beans on 06/20/2024 so you could still make that date to participate in @Ris contest for the :arrow_down:

7 Likes

@Adventuretime86 - I can send a pack today. should be there in time. Let me know

6 Likes

Nice, its a good day :wink:

3 Likes