BubbleGum Auto - Vero29v7 600W

Yes the recipe on the label for the go box. A little diluted.

If you follow their shit to a tee no need to have it diluted any more. The bottles are already 99% water. I always fed exactly what they say on the same weeks and had great results with zero problems!

2 Likes

I diluted it because it was showing EC @ 1.2 so i think it was too much, don’t you?

2 Likes

Sorry i have no idea about ec or phXD

1 Like

ec at 1.2ec for those is ok if your starting water is at 0.4ec if yours is at zero you only want to be adding it up to 0.8 -1.0 of actual food for those plants at that size. I will get a pic of the canna schedule it has the ec for the plant at the week age, so you can compare it. When they are young make the roots go looking for it. Most manufacturers want you to use more food you learn the numbers through time and practice experience etc

3 Likes

…those little plants look strong enough for full power to me.
…lookin’ good :+1:

2 Likes

I just realized this babies have been running for exactly 17 days since they were put to germinate, it took them two nights to show cotyledons and this is how they look this morning, after 14 days vegging under the Citizen COBs @ 125W. I am waiting for the GG4 to have a bit more leaves to crank it up all the way to 200W.

The Gorilla Glue 4 you can see in the plastic cup on top of some rockwool cubes i had.

6 Likes

Hey guys, do the leaves right on top of the cotyledon always wither and die? I mean the ones that come out of the cotyledon themselves… My plants have that one leaf going yellow and dry. Is that normal?

3 Likes

Yes its normal most of the time. If it continues up the plant they need nitrogen.

3 Likes

OK thanks bro, i was kinda worried i just fed them now.

1 Like

Any updates n pics @MadScientist

no. what is the ph of your run off? it appears you are over watering/fertilizing. remove one pot from the tent when it is almost dry. ph adjust your water to a ph of 6.5.(or the recommended ph for your medium) place the pot so you can catch the runoff. use a larger volume of water than you pot size. check the first water that drains, than, let the water completely drain and recheck the ph. it should be the same.

2 Likes

Hang on dude, some pics comin to you via pm, so im not hijacking your thread, if you choose to post them for reference thats fine.

Do you mean like this?

3 Likes

No i mean like this…

2 Likes

Don’t i risk drowning the plants…?

1 Like

Can I have a wider angle pic please showing all of the plant ?

You were’t sharing guiness with them again were you ? Dont kill them with kindness!!

Check the label on the pack your medium came out of, PH should be on the label and any food added etc

1 Like

coming right up sir…

2 Likes

When it comes to testing moisture in plants, the feel of the soil is the best guide. As a general rule, a potted plant in a container measuring 6 inches in diameter needs water when the top 2 inches of soil feels dry to the touch. A larger container measuring 8 to 10 inches in diameter is ready for water when the top ½ to 1 inch of soil feels dry. Insert a trowel into the soil, then tilt the trowel to check the moisture of garden plants. You can also insert a wooden dowel into the soil to determine the depth of soil moisture. If the dowel comes out clean, the soil is dry. Damp soil will cling to the dowel.

Read more at Gardening Know How: Testing Moisture In Plants: How To Gauge Soil Moisture In Plants https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/garden-how-to/soil-fertilizers/testing-moisture-in-plants.htm

2 Likes

They were kinda sad, but @Viva_Mexico, i don’t think the problem’s overwatering as i have watered them 3 times in 19 days, since they sprouted. 500mL on Wed 9th, 750mL on Sun 13th and 750mL on Thurs 17th… Do you think that is too little ot too much…?

@Herbie Tell me if you think this is too much or too little…?

1 Like

YES TOO MUCH,

Fuck man I’m only giving my 5 footers 2 litres every other day.

Your giving too much half a litre, then 3/4 of a litre.

Im sure I said somewhere around 100-250ml depending on cup pot size. :scream:

I can see from the pots they look damp wet on the tops.

Please read your pm please.

1 Like