Bubblegum Reversal Project

Come on pollen! Things are moving along nicely!

24 Likes

Getting close I can’t imagine deseeding all that.

3 Likes

They have all been topped again to flatten the tops in prep for trellis. So should be fun lol

Before

After

22 Likes

About 5-6 days into 12/12 and just added trellis. So far everything is on track! Good Vibes!

30 Likes

That’s a sweet jungle you’ve got lol

5 Likes

wow very nice - great job. I Was thinking of doing a bubblegum reversal myself, so I will be following with great interest.

3 Likes

Very nice looking grow. I ran bg for our med grows in the 90s and it was always a hit. I am curious about the lineage? When we got the cut in 92 it was said to be a pheno from Northern lights and from the look of your plants,which are amazing, I would think that to be true.
In any event your work is text book.
Cheers

7 Likes

Only two sprays total then? Are you using STS?

Everything looks perfect, wicked setup there with the staggered screens!

4 Likes

I like your trellises with the hangers

5 Likes

I only had to spray twice this round but I should had started a week earlier. Things worked out though and there are plenty of male flowers. Now I am just waiting for them to release pollen. I also saved pollen from my last reversal of her. The main tent is going on 2 weeks of 12/12 and starting to show pistils. Things should work out as planned!

27 Likes

Ya I think you’ll be right on time there. Really nice reversal on that one.

4 Likes

looking awesome chief

2 Likes

amazing full tent with awesome ladies - now I’m craving some Bubblegum Red Hash…

2 Likes

The bubblegum you had, did it by chance have the flavour of strawberry shortcake and whip cream when puffing an unlit joint???

2 Likes

It was a very sweet candy flavor and smell. One of the best producers I ever ran. 3 oz minimum per plant on a 14 week cycle .

5 Likes

Hmm I see, all I remember was dense little nugs (I was getting ounces of quarter-nickle sized buds) with a sweet smell… but the flavour was dead on strawberry shortcake and whip cream. I was being told it was “bubble gum”

I’ve wanted more ever since lol

6 Likes

I am at about the end of week 3 of 12/12. Things are starting to flower nicely in my main tent. The reversed Bubblegum is not releasing pollen like a male would but I put a plastic bag under it to catch any male flowers that fall. I assume they continue to ripen once they dry. I collected some and put into a small container and shook it and got a good bit of pollen that way. I hand pollinated as many buds as possible and put a lot in the air. Should see signs of pollination soon! Good Vibes!

26 Likes

Holy moly, that’s going to be a lot of seeds! If you need any volunteers to grow some out I’m in!

7 Likes

About the end of week 4 and I think I see signs of pollination! I know for sure the reversed Bubblegum is loaded with S1 seeds! That means the pollen is viable.

28 Likes

Great news! Beautiful setup and plants. Congratulations on your hard work.

3 Likes