Buddertons P1 Afghani mission

Thanks for the information @Naptown916, your plants are looking great.

3 Likes

Proof is in the pudding man, very cool tech, thanks for sharing

2 Likes

Smoke Report from my plant

Clipped a half dollar size nug to sample. Good stuff. Nice colors and lots of trichomes, very nice looking buds. Sweet floral smell with a slightly off tone mixed in there. Kind of reminds me of like an air freshener from the spray cans.

High is very pleasant. “Saturday Morning Cartoon Weed” as they say. Not couch locking but definitely couch motivating. Makes the mind wander and puts a grin on the face. I don’t giggle but it could definitely get you there. Pretty long lasting high and potency is above average imo.

Will run this one again. :+1::+1:

15 Likes

Right on @Naptown916 , thanks for the review and your insights. I’m glad you found one you like, you sure got the best out of it!:+1::+1:
I hope the cuts from it behave just as nicely and continue to exhibit keeper-ism. (Did I use the word correctly @LegsMahoney ?:sweat_smile:)
:grin::v:

8 Likes

Nailed it bud! :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Getting close to the end here for BA#9, it’s showing some of the same extended bracts Naptown was showing earlier on theirs as well. Smells sweet, fruity, but earthy just like before, like a stick of incense or something.

32 Likes

Very Nice! And cool, I was wondering if others would see that odd shape/formation of the colas. I was already intrigued, now even more so. I could see this being utilized to help a few with undesirable bud shape/size/weight. :thinking: love this!

4 Likes

That’s wild looking @GlassJoeGrows ! I hope it smokes good for you! Thanks for posting!
:grin::v:

4 Likes

Of course! Thanks for the seeds; it seems from everyone’s experiences that there are some really desirable selections with some unusual traits (like the pink pistils and elongated bracts on the buds) to be had in the #9 line. I’m excited to see what becomes of it!

4 Likes

Looks pretty similar to mine. It was the heaviest yielder in my batch of 5 strains, about 50% mor than the average, those bats are dense. Looks like you’re in for a real treat!

2 Likes

Got to say this is exciting! I can’t wait to see how the 11 do!:heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

@Budderton your work continues to be both amazing and inspiring! I am hoping to get your beans into a nice comfy outdoor spot this year…
Stay OG, I’ll always be a fan!!

5 Likes

Here’s my little Afghani girl #11, can’t wait to so here flowering. Today is flowering day number 2. I bet she gets curvy, I like’em a little curvy :smile: :v:

18 Likes

How about 'stumpy" @mndlss ? It’ll definitely be stumpy. :sweat_smile:
There won’t be much stretch, but it looks like it’ll make some plump nuggs. I found the A11s to be higher quality then the A9s in general. Best of luck with your flower run!
:crossed_fingers::grin::v:

7 Likes

stumpy :smiley: i don’t know why but it reminds me somehow on this piece of comedy:

Yeah, when she blows me away (lol) i definitley will grow the whole pack and look for a keeper or two

4 Likes

Hahaha! Nice one @mndlss !:rofl: That’s some funny, right there!
Well I hope it blows you away but as I’ve said before, I view these as an ingredient but not the main course. A tool for seedmakers, so to speak.
But lots of people enjoy them as is( my old Dad included) so who am I to say!
:grin::v::canada:

7 Likes

The BA#9 is that buddertons Afghani #9? @Budderton can’t wait to get some of your gear and run it!

4 Likes

Exactly. Cut it a few days after the picture was taken. I’ll say it was in the grow with some well-known clone only strains that are terpy in their own right (like trop cookies, tangie crosses are always terpy) and the Afghani terpenes stood up to any of them

6 Likes

Well, I already posted about this apparently pistil-less #11 in my thread ( First Time (growing legal that is)! - #451 by Tlander ) so just sharing the photos. I’m lovin’ it @Budderton
Thanks again!

:call_me_hand:

32 Likes

That’s pretty cool! Intriguing to know why though?

4 Likes