Buddertons Tomfoolery

Did some male maintenance on these Dirty Taxi F2. Cut way back and a good 1/3 of the roots pruned off with new medium added. These were popped the beginning of May, so it’s 6 months in the solo. After the next regrowth, I’ll root clones and discard the bottom. I like to keep males and this way you can keep them indefinitely (as long as they don’t start to auto flower on you) in a small amount of space.

And a new addition to the male shelf, Biker Slush male #4. I like this one and wanna do some things with it in the future.:grin::peace_symbol:

25 Likes

Sturgeon fishing or hot dog eating?

5 Likes

Nice dude, I’m about to do my first root pruning on my mom tent, been stoked at how long I can hold these plants

6 Likes

Jet pack riding.:grin: And maybe a backcross to a couple nice Biker Kush females.:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

8 Likes

I’ve held males for a couple years. If I’m holding females, I usually just keep cloning the lowers, as I put each wave into flower.:grin::peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Hey. I’ve got some beans up for auction in a fund raiser for great member santeros wife. I’ve only been around for a year or so but I have witnessed this mans kindness and generosity on many occasions. Any help is appreciated :pray::peace_symbol:

18 Likes

I got a couple packs of LA Affie from someone in Canada.

Thank you Bud-a-TON! See what I did there???
Never mind. Thanx again!

Which would be the more potent? #9 or the #11?

11 Likes

I believe he said that the 11 had better flower production and structure than the 9

7 Likes

The #9 is bigger but the #11 has the nicer flower quality, in my opinion . I see them bolth more as an ingredient, then the main course. My old Dad grows and loves the taste and smells from these, so go figure
:grin::peace_symbol:

10 Likes

Big congratulations to Canada’s woman’s rugby team for putting in a solid shift against the USA in the quarters, this weekend, and sealing a semi final against England in this year’s Woman’s Rugby World Cup!:canada::earth_americas:

14 Likes

Baboon Wine x Lemon Slush #10
At 6 1/2 wks, getting frosty.
Mrs Budder likes this one for the end of night.

The top of a Dirty Taxi F2 cut, making big old trich heads. This one make delicious dry sieve.:grin::peace_symbol:

28 Likes

What screens/micron do you use for dry sieve? @Budderton beautiful plants too :grin:

4 Likes

I use 20 x 24 stretched over an aluminium frame. The same kind used to silk screen tee shirts.
250, 165, 145, and a 70. I find a mix of the 145 and the 70 is best for terp retention.:grin::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Do you smoke it straight or do you press it? Seems a bit easier to dry sift then make bubble hash thinking I might go that route @Budderton

2 Likes

I press it in one of those cylinder type hand presses. Mines a Sharp Stone.
Yep, I use to make bubble hash, but I find the dry sieve much simpler, quicker, and more flavorful.

11 Likes

Post Biker Bukk shower of power.

5 different phenos of Biker Slush F1 got it, to go to F2. Here’s the top on one.

Had to get some on the SFV OG.

And the Biker Slush went onto this Ice cream cake S1, because I could. :grin::peace_symbol:

33 Likes

Excited to see the progress. Looking great

5 Likes

Better budding buddage Budderton.

4 Likes

This Biker Slush hasn’t been flowered until this round. Smells on point so far.

ICC S1 starting to fill out. :grin::peace_symbol:

36 Likes

What’s the biker slush like ? Buds sure look good .

6 Likes