Buddertons Tomfoolery

I know you smoked em mainly as hash, but you reckon there might some plants in there that’d offer help with headaches at all? Feel like the affie would be a good place to look for pain relief type traits

3 Likes

I hope so. I think traditionally we look to Affies for pain relief. It’s such an individual thing. What works for one, doesn’t for another, but I feel like all the minor cannabinoids have not been bred out yet, in favor of high THC.
I would love any feedback regarding pain relief from any seed I make. :grin::peace_symbol:

8 Likes

That’s where my head went for sure

Very true too. I’m on the hunt dude after I wrap up this current project and then maybe a seed increase on the PKxUHP from Bodhi since the pollen I used on my outdoor didn’t take, gonna try out the smoke from the pheno I had to see if it’s worth the time

7 Likes

Good luck with it. Hopefully it’s the one.:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

I used it on my outdoor this year, saw a few spider mites and aphids, used it every other day for a week, and gone gone gone. Used the same bottle I use for foliar feeding. Works like a champ

2 Likes

Did some male maintenance on these Dirty Taxi F2. Cut way back and a good 1/3 of the roots pruned off with new medium added. These were popped the beginning of May, so it’s 6 months in the solo. After the next regrowth, I’ll root clones and discard the bottom. I like to keep males and this way you can keep them indefinitely (as long as they don’t start to auto flower on you) in a small amount of space.

And a new addition to the male shelf, Biker Slush male #4. I like this one and wanna do some things with it in the future.:grin::peace_symbol:

25 Likes

Sturgeon fishing or hot dog eating?

5 Likes

Nice dude, I’m about to do my first root pruning on my mom tent, been stoked at how long I can hold these plants

6 Likes

Jet pack riding.:grin: And maybe a backcross to a couple nice Biker Kush females.:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

8 Likes

I’ve held males for a couple years. If I’m holding females, I usually just keep cloning the lowers, as I put each wave into flower.:grin::peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Hey. I’ve got some beans up for auction in a fund raiser for great member santeros wife. I’ve only been around for a year or so but I have witnessed this mans kindness and generosity on many occasions. Any help is appreciated :pray::peace_symbol:

18 Likes

I got a couple packs of LA Affie from someone in Canada.

Thank you Bud-a-TON! See what I did there???
Never mind. Thanx again!

Which would be the more potent? #9 or the #11?

11 Likes

I believe he said that the 11 had better flower production and structure than the 9

7 Likes

The #9 is bigger but the #11 has the nicer flower quality, in my opinion . I see them bolth more as an ingredient, then the main course. My old Dad grows and loves the taste and smells from these, so go figure
:grin::peace_symbol:

10 Likes

Big congratulations to Canada’s woman’s rugby team for putting in a solid shift against the USA in the quarters, this weekend, and sealing a semi final against England in this year’s Woman’s Rugby World Cup!:canada::earth_americas:

14 Likes

Baboon Wine x Lemon Slush #10
At 6 1/2 wks, getting frosty.
Mrs Budder likes this one for the end of night.

The top of a Dirty Taxi F2 cut, making big old trich heads. This one make delicious dry sieve.:grin::peace_symbol:

28 Likes

What screens/micron do you use for dry sieve? @Budderton beautiful plants too :grin:

4 Likes

I use 20 x 24 stretched over an aluminium frame. The same kind used to silk screen tee shirts.
250, 165, 145, and a 70. I find a mix of the 145 and the 70 is best for terp retention.:grin::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Do you smoke it straight or do you press it? Seems a bit easier to dry sift then make bubble hash thinking I might go that route @Budderton

2 Likes

I press it in one of those cylinder type hand presses. Mines a Sharp Stone.
Yep, I use to make bubble hash, but I find the dry sieve much simpler, quicker, and more flavorful.

11 Likes